Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (
-   Family Law (
-   -   Child support (

  • Dec 28, 2006, 06:35 PM
    Child support
    I have been tiring to get a modification to my child order for over a year, my child's mother moved from va the state where the child support order is in effect, Virginia DCSE tells me they can't do a modification because neither parents lives in VA, but my child's mother is in the military and VA is still her home of record, she pay taxes and has a license she is just station in GA. I went to Ga DCSE and they told me VA has to do the modification what do I have to do? I need help?
  • Dec 29, 2006, 10:53 AM
    Whatever state established the original order would be the state to modify it. Go back to the VA court that issued the original order and file a motion for a modification.

  • All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:27 AM.