Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Current Events (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=486)
-   -   Texas Anti-Abortion Law & Pandemic Masking (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=848431)

  • Sep 22, 2021, 11:55 AM
    jlisenbe
    Yeah. We wouldn't want to pay too much attention when human lives are at stake by the hundreds of thousands.

    Never mind. The fog is just too thick.
  • Sep 22, 2021, 11:58 AM
    Wondergirl
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Yeah. We wouldn't want to pay too much attention when human lives are at stake by the hundreds of thousands.

    Never mind. The fog is just too thick.

    We were talking about women's reasons for aborting a fetus. Suddenly we're talking about killing year-old babies. Yes, why are you operating a fog machine?
  • Sep 22, 2021, 12:00 PM
    jlisenbe
    You know better, and that's the sad part. You know full well that was not the conversation. I am asking you why it is OK to kill the baby at 7 months and not at 11 months. What is your standard?
  • Sep 22, 2021, 12:04 PM
    Wondergirl
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    You know better, and that's the sad part. You know full well that was not the conversation. I am asking you why it is OK to kill the baby at 7 months and not at 11 months. What is your standard?

    Sad? Look in the mirror. Why are we talking about babies that have been born?
  • Sep 22, 2021, 12:09 PM
    jlisenbe
    I am asking you why it is OK to kill the baby at 7 months and not at 11 months. What is your standard?
  • Sep 22, 2021, 12:23 PM
    Wondergirl
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    I am asking you why it is OK to kill the baby at 7 months and not at 11 months. What is your standard?

    Why would I kill a baby at 7 months?
  • Sep 22, 2021, 12:43 PM
    jlisenbe
    That's a question you sure need to ask yourself. It's exactly what you are proposing. Babies die at the seventh month but are protected at the eleventh month.

    Please. No more fog. Just an answer. What is your standard?
  • Sep 22, 2021, 01:40 PM
    Wondergirl
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    That's a question you sure need to ask yourself. It's exactly what you are proposing. Babies die at the seventh month but are protected at the eleventh month.

    Why are they protected at the 11th month?
  • Sep 22, 2021, 01:44 PM
    jlisenbe
    They are 11 months from conception, or 2 months old as we refer to it. So that's my question. Why can they, in your belief system, be killed two months prior to birth but not two months after?
  • Sep 22, 2021, 01:57 PM
    Wondergirl
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    They are 11 months from conception, or 2 months old as we refer to it. So that's my question. Why can they, in your belief system, be killed two months prior to birth but not two months after?

    My belief system??? Um, please remind me what my belief system is.
  • Sep 22, 2021, 02:13 PM
    jlisenbe
    Never mind. The fog is just too thick.
  • Sep 22, 2021, 02:19 PM
    Wondergirl
    I have never expressed a belief system about abortion except to say I'm against it. I was a college grad when I married, was in a stable marriage when I had two happy, healthy babies over a 4-1/2-year period. I was able to be at home with them until they were in school all day. I had no reason to get an abortion when I was pregnant.

    Yes, I'm against it for ME. But then, I didn't have reason to get one, did I.

  • All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:08 PM.