Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (
-   Crime (
-   -   Transfer my probation (

  • Sep 9, 2013, 10:51 AM
    miranda william
    Transfer my probation
    I live n las vegas n I want to make a fresh start by movibg out of vegas to Alabama but I'm on probation I only got five more months left n my husband got a job down there I called my po n he said I can't because it's a gross misterminer what can Ido
  • Sep 9, 2013, 02:59 PM
    You listen to your PO... you CAN'T move without permission . You could start by asking them what they need first in order to get an approval. And a phone call won't do it... requests MUST be in writing with everything that backs up the requirements they will establish in writing...

    And even if they approve it... someone there HAS t be willing to accept it.

  • All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:40 PM.