Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    ScottGem's Avatar
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

    Mar 4, 2008, 05:50 PM
    As Judy said, you have to have proof. Ok, you have statements of gross misconduct and being a disruption.You think they can't justofy those statements. So contact an attorney and sue them. However, they must think that can prove it or their lawyers wouldn't have let them fire you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I sue for slander/defamation of character & harassment? [ 22 Answers ]

I have been dealing with someone harassing my family & I for more than three years. She follows me often. Has mailed letters to myself & my husband as well as taping letters on the door of his place of employment. She is constantly confronting my teenage daughters, other family members and friends...

Slander , Libel and defamation of Character [ 2 Answers ]

How hard is it to prove that someone has defamed your character and is it something worth pursuing? They used the word allegedly in the newspaper, but the story was completely fabricated and untrue. Is it worth pursuing since people believed the story was true. Thank you

Slander and Defamation of Character [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to know if I can sue my husbands x-wife for stating on paper through her attorney that I have called her daughter a lesbian. Also, for stating that I have tried to cause her child harm by sending elicit pictures of her daughter to the school she attends. All these are wrongful and...

Defamation? [ 32 Answers ]

I am suing an establishment for overserving the driver of a car I was in that was hit by another car... confusing I know... the establishment is now threatening to sue me for defamation saying that I have ruined its reputatioin... can I be sued for suing?

View more questions Search