Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (
-   Children (
-   -   First steps to getting full custody when father is a drug addict (

  • Feb 25, 2012, 05:49 PM
    First steps to getting full custody when father is a drug addict
    For the past year I had tried to figure out how to keep my kids from their father he is addicted to crystalmeth and is shooting it up he has recently been arrested for stealing at a store, and when incarserated they found that there was not another place he could fit another track mark.he has also be marchmenacted bakeracted and in and out of jail on and off for 6 months he freaked out a month ago on meth and was trying dig blue bodies out the ceiling tore the whole laundry room apart at his fathers .he has almost overdose 2 or 3 times and is also addicted the crack cocain and barbituates hydrocodone and morphine . He believes he is a private detective and has threatened that he would burn our apartment down. I am scared to send them with him and I will not and I want full sole custody. Please help me and I sware I have told the truth a lot of people do not believe me because I told them about the blue boddies but it is meth and he is very addicted. I just need some answers thank you for your time,
    Jvonna a
  • Feb 25, 2012, 06:45 PM
    Gather the proof of his drug use and threats and file in your local Family court for sole custody and no visitation.

  • All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:16 PM.