Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (
-   Beauty (
-   -   Eye Bumps (

  • Nov 10, 2006, 10:50 AM
    Eye Bumps
    I have white/flesh colored bumps under my eyees. Can someone please tell me what they are and how do a get rid of them. Should I go to a derm?

    Thank you
  • Nov 10, 2006, 03:54 PM
    I've answered a question similar to this just now. The fleshy colored bumps are cysts. Cysts can appear as skin-colored papules or bumps in the area around the eyes. Yes, it would be wise to see your dermatologist for treatment.

  • All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:40 AM.