DustPan's Avatar
    DustPan Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

#1

Nov 23, 2018, 08:00 AM
    What to draw?
    I have no inspiration whatsoever rn and I'm dying to draw. I wanted to create character designs from inanimate objects and food but I don't know what. I also wanted to do fan art but I haven't been stanning anything lately. I really need help ASAP
    talaniman's Avatar
    talaniman Posts: 53,910, Reputation: 10852

#2

Nov 23, 2018, 08:46 AM
    Find something you like and draw it. Doesn't matter what. Gets you back to basics and practice, rather than frustrate you looking for elusive inspiration.

Ac amp draw? [ 3 Answers ]

Well, it says that my 3 ton rheem compresser draws about 22 amps, is that total or about 22 on each 120 line 11 amps on each 120 volt side??

My kids dad draw ssi but my kids can't what can they draw form him [ 0 Answers ]

My kid's dad draw ssi they say he didn't make enough for the kids to draw so what do they get then

I was asked to draw (S)-5-heptyn-3amine I know how to draw it, but , what does the [ 1 Answers ]

I was asked to draw (S)-5-heptyn-3amine I know how to draw it, but , what does the (S), means!

If you draw 2 cards from a deck of 52 cards, what's the probability that you'll draw [ 1 Answers ]

If you draw 2 cards from a deck of 52 cards, what's the probability that you'll draw only red cards?