View Full Version : What type of fuse does the maple chase thermostat use?

Nov 24, 2017, 10:02 PM
My heat just went off last night. I've been working with the furnace and the thermostat. Usually I figure out what's wrong. I think this time it's the fuse in the thermostat. I've misplaced my booklet. Can you tell me what type/size fuse I need. Thank you.

Nov 25, 2017, 09:24 AM
Don't believe there is a fuse in the thermostat. Look on the Transformer for the thermostat and/or on the control panel in the furnace.

Nov 26, 2017, 08:26 AM
It's best to look up your components by the model number, and then look for the manuals, or troubleshooting procedures. To my knowledge there is no fuse for a thermostat (Maybe you mean a transformer), but the accepted method of eliminating it as a problem is firing your furnace fan by connecting the thermostat wires. Did you look for error codes on your furnace?

Thermostat Home Furnace Troubleshooting-Step By Step Guide W/VIDEOS (http://preferredhomerepair.com/ThermostatTroubleshootingAndRepairGuide.html)

A Google search yielded many links to your thermostat, including this one