View Full Version : Biology investigatory projects for class 12 cbse
Jun 18, 2010, 10:51 PM
I want 2 do project under plant physiology . Studying in class 12 cbse . I need topics so that I can start working towards it .
Jun 18, 2010, 10:53 PM
i want 2 do project under plant physiology . studyin in class 12 cbse . i need topics so that i can start working towards it .
Jun 18, 2010, 10:59 PM
1. How Do Plants Defend Themselves?
2. The Effects of Temperature on the Xylem of Tomato Plants.
3. Determine whether the bioaccumulation of perchlorate and nitrate is more substantial in the outer leaves of a romaine lettuce when compared with the inner leaves.
4. What happens to pigment as leaves change color with seasons?
5. Why are two leaves of the same tree different in color intensity?
6. Does the temperature of a refrigerator have an effect on a plant's pigment composition?
7. Compare different, yet similarly colored, parts of the plant to determine whether the coloring pigment was the same.
8. Repeat Charles Darwin's experiments with orchids.
9. Predict whether self-pollination or cross-pollination with another plant with the same or different colored flowers will produce the most seeds.
10. Does Bean Mass Affect Plant Height? (Determine whether the growth rate of the plants will be affected negatively by an increase in transpiration rate due to high winds.)
11. Will hyperbarics (pressure) effectively increase the development of the red kidney bean?
12. Create a field guide of local plants.
Dec 19, 2011, 09:43 AM
You can investigate on what would happen to the pigments when the plants change color in different seasons..
May 29, 2012, 08:35 AM
I want do project a investigratory on human physiology
Oct 1, 2012, 08:01 AM
Go to hell
Oct 1, 2012, 08:02 AM
go to hell
May 24, 2013, 09:18 AM
May 24, 2013, 09:20 AM
May 27, 2013, 12:39 AM
I want one biology project .I am in 12th class
May 27, 2013, 12:41 AM
Send me a biology project report