View Full Version : I'm trying to find my biological grandmother

Apr 24, 2010, 06:15 PM
I'm trying to find my biological grandmother. My name is bridgett marie key. My birth name is bridgett marie ens. Born in johnstown, Pennsylvania. My biological mother's name is paula lee ens. Her married name is paula lee pockrus but she is divorced now. She was born in New York in 1955 . I think her mother's last name was ens also but I'm not sure. Do you think you can help me. Thanks.

Way too much personal info including social security numbers, a lot has been edited out ( Fr Chuck)

Apr 24, 2010, 06:20 PM
Have you used some of the free name searches on the interent,

Have you searched for merely the last names in the area she used to live for people who could be related.

Also I am trying to figure how she could be your grandmother if you are "supposed" to be in your 30's and she is just in her 50's.
** going from info I deleted

Apr 24, 2010, 06:36 PM
No that's my biological mother's info and I'm trying to find her mother. Sorry about that

Apr 24, 2010, 06:38 PM
And yes I tried the search engines but no help. And thanks for deleting the extra info

Apr 25, 2010, 10:14 AM
Was your mother adopted? Is that why you are searching?

Apr 26, 2010, 10:46 PM
No she is not adopted. Searching for personal reasons.

Apr 27, 2010, 07:20 AM
Moved from adoption to missing persons so that it's clear that it's not an adoption reunion that you are looking for.

Jun 12, 2010, 11:04 PM
If you've got social security numbers and date of birth, this is very good information to provide to a professional investigator. It could save you a lot of time and headache by just paying a small fee to a company so they can run that search through one of their databases. Private Investigative databases are better than the free websites online. Most will be able to provide you with her current address and phone, if not most likely not to outdated information to start your investigation from. Of course because of privacy issues and being found in this manner, she will need to give her permission to the investigator to allow you to contact her.