View Full Version : Country boys heart

Feb 8, 2010, 04:45 PM
It's a country version of eric claptons "rock and roll heart" and it has a few differences in it. "i get off on 57 chevys, i get off on fiddles and guitars..like the way it gets me, every time she kisses me, i'm just a country boy, i've got a country boys heart." can't find it ANYWHERE. Google is failing me!

Feb 8, 2010, 09:10 PM
Could the artist be Luke Bryan?

Feb 8, 2010, 10:54 PM
He has a song called country man and I checked it out, but it's not the same one. Thanks though! If you happen to find it, please let me know. It's driving me crazy! Lol

Feb 10, 2010, 03:29 PM
I remember it, it was by a group called "Six Shooter" I saw the video many times on CMT and GAC. One of the guys used to work at Springfield Guitar Company in Springfield, Tennessee. I will ask around about the group sometime and let you know if I find out anything.

trivia matters
Jul 25, 2012, 05:33 PM
Yeah, I'm like, 90% sure the song was by a Canadian group called the Moffatts. They were a bunch of little kids when they recorded the song back in the mid to late '90s (I remember the video on CMT when I was kid) . But I can't find their recording on Youtube. You can still find their albums for sale on Amazon, although I don't find that song listed among the tracks. So maybe it was released as a video, but not included on an album.