View Full Version : EPA certification practice test

Aug 4, 2009, 07:22 PM
I have a trainee coworker that is preparing to take his EPA test. Anyone know where I can find a sample or practice test? Any help would be appreciated.

Aug 4, 2009, 08:29 PM
EPA Certification by Mainstream Engineering (http://www.epatest.com/)

This might help

Mar 20, 2010, 12:28 AM
What is the condition and state of the refrigerant leaving the accumulator of a system is

Mar 20, 2010, 08:48 AM
Accumulator is a small hollow cylindrical shape vessel made of copper. It is fitted between the evaporator and the compressor of the refrigeration system towards the suction side of the compressor. Sometimes the refrigerant leaving the evaporator carries liquid particles. These particles get separated in the accumulator. The liquid refrigerant collected in the accumulator slowly gets vaporized and is then sucked by the compressor. The accumulator also prevents the flooding of the liquid refrigerant to the compressor when the load on the evaporator drops down drastically.

Jun 10, 2010, 04:42 AM
Check out Quia - Class Page - HVAC EPA Practice Tests (http://www.quia.com/pages/pdooley10/page1)

WARNING this is a PAY for SITE not free!!

Due to the overwhelming use of the EPA practice tests, we have had to pay for a larger website. We are asking our users to pay $19.95 for a full year's access to these quizzes and activities. We will be adding more quizzes for the NATE tests in the coming months as well. You can pay through paypal.

Jun 10, 2010, 09:15 AM
There are free activities on the site too. And it is cheap!

Aug 25, 2010, 07:55 PM
I used allhvactesting.com and they really helped me. It gave me the confidence to take and pass the EPA exam. I know it isn't free but I was willing to pay less than $20 for unlimited practice tests. The games are a little juvenile but I did like the battleship game.

Sep 1, 2010, 07:27 AM

Lp lt vapor

Dec 7, 2011, 02:54 PM
Escoinst.com right hand side! On home page