Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask

    Do women like giving oral?

    Asked Jan 28, 2008, 07:29 AM 76 Answers
    Do women like giving a oral? Because being a man I always feel only I get pleasure. What does the girl get out of it?
    Last edited by Curlyben; Jan 28, 2008 at 10:54 AM.
    Search this Question
    Share |
    76 Answers
    jasondbel's Avatar
    jasondbel Posts: 165, Reputation: -6
    Junior Member
     
    #21

    Jan 29, 2008, 06:52 PM
    However, life that is so not true. Ive had girls devour my private. They could not get enough. I don't know what planet you are from paparazzi. You're obviously from the computer world.
    Helpful
    jasondbel's Avatar
    jasondbel Posts: 165, Reputation: -6
    Junior Member
     
    #22

    Jan 29, 2008, 06:54 PM
    Comment on LifePaparazzi's post
    Quote Originally Posted by LifePaparazzi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen
    Maybe I'm not most women, but I actually DO enjoy it.

    Most of my female friends do, too.

    Of course, none of us are in any way sexually repressed, either, and most of us have done things we never would have thought of doing when we were new to sex.

    Well, then it may be a matter of up-bringing. But all the women I have been around, always told me they hated it.
    That is crazy. Women love it. If they were not in the mood its because they did it so much and needed a break. You must not be all that attractive because they lied to you,
    Helpful
    JudyKayTee's Avatar
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,506, Reputation: 4594
    Uber Member
     
    #23

    Jan 30, 2008, 08:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jasondbel
    However, life that is so not true. Ive had girls devour my private. they could not get enough. I dont know what planet you are from paparazzi. Youre obviously from the computer world.


    You stated above in your comment that you have been following me around, thread to thread. And you have.

    Why?

    And the only opinions in the World are not yours -
    Helpful
    Marydoll's Avatar
    Marydoll Posts: 30, Reputation: 1
    Junior Member
     
    #24

    Jan 30, 2008, 08:27 AM
    I like to give it too... I must say that it is a turn off for me if he asks for it though!
    Helpful
    sassyT's Avatar
    sassyT Posts: 184, Reputation: 7
    Junior Member
     
    #25

    Jan 30, 2008, 08:41 AM
    No, I have no enjoyment what so ever. It makes me gag and it hurts my neck but I do it anyway because my husband loves it.
    Helpful
    LifePaparazzi's Avatar
    LifePaparazzi Posts: 86, Reputation: 9
    Junior Member
     
    #26

    Jan 31, 2008, 06:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jasondbel
    However, life that is so not true. Ive had girls devour my private. they could not get enough. I dont know what planet you are from paparazzi. Youre obviously from the computer world.
    Well, that's twice now you have been rude to me jasondbel. Hey, I gave MY opinion from MY part of the globe. Sorry you don't like it. But just because I disagree, does not make me ugly or a prude. So, get a grip here, this is a forum to discuss things, not a battleground for your insults, please. Maybe you are just not mature enough to talk about these subjects.
    Helpful (1)
    LifePaparazzi's Avatar
    LifePaparazzi Posts: 86, Reputation: 9
    Junior Member
     
    #27

    Jan 31, 2008, 06:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sassyT
    No, i have no enjoyment what so ever. It makes me gag and it hurts my neck but i do it anyway because my husband loves it.
    Hear hear, that's how I feel about it. It could be that some women have a better oral structure then others and lower gag reflexes. So, I guess this question might be a toss up, with half yea and half nay. ;)
    Helpful
    kp2171's Avatar
    kp2171 Posts: 5,320, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member
     
    #28

    Jan 31, 2008, 06:56 PM
    OK. Lets end this once and for all...

    Some women get off giving a man oral, some women think its worse than cleaning the toilet.

    As for what it does for the woman... it can range from getting him off and sexually empowering her to disgusting her and making her want to vomit.

    Hey... isn't life great?

    Just got to find your own kind of weird.
    Helpful
    smoothy's Avatar
    smoothy Posts: 24,797, Reputation: 2777
    Uber Member
     
    #29

    Feb 1, 2008, 05:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by LifePaparazzi
    Hear hear, that's how I feel about it. It could be that some women have a better oral structure then others and lower gag reflexes. So, I guess this question might be a toss up, with half yea and half nay. ;)
    You can work past that gag reflex over time by a process of desensitization. Every day for a few moments you get it to a position where you would gag... hold it as long as you can then pull away. Or in a smooth motion go past that point and out before you get a chance to gag.. You only need to do this once or twice each time... over a period you will find you can do it deeper and longer without being as quick to gag. Eventually you will have control of the reflex... but you have to do this with him just laying there. You need to be in complete control as to when, how fast and how deep for this to work. Its 90% mental.

    As to sore neck? Try different positions. Everything from being towards he feet, to along side him, and depending on your weight to laying on top of him in a 69 position. One or more of those will be a more comfortable position for you, they all obviously can't be.

    Between you and him depending on if it point to the sky, the ground or to the left or right will effect which might be best for you.

    Half of it is finding a comfortable position...
    Helpful
    Tuscany's Avatar
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member
     
    #30

    Feb 1, 2008, 06:03 AM
    To each their own. But I personally love the power and connection that I feel when I am pleasing my husband. It is amazing to see a 6'2" guy totally putty in my hands.

    I love him, all of him, so why not make all of him feel good.
    Helpful (3)
    closefriend29's Avatar
    closefriend29 Posts: 37, Reputation: 6
    Junior Member
     
    #31

    Feb 3, 2008, 08:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy
    My wife does.....I don't even have to beg for it. Besides she told me so. In fact I rarely have to even ask for one.


    Thank you.
    Helpful
    closefriend29's Avatar
    closefriend29 Posts: 37, Reputation: 6
    Junior Member
     
    #32

    Feb 3, 2008, 08:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by LifePaparazzi
    Well, that's twice now you have been rude to me jasondbel. Hey, I gave MY opinion from MY part of the globe. Sorry you don't like it. But just because I disagree, does not make me ugly or a prude. So, get a grip here, this is a forum to discuss things, not a battleground for your insults, please. Maybe you are just not mature enought to talk about these subjects.

    You are right - we are here only to share - not to make comments on others experiences
    Helpful (1)
    ISneezeFunny's Avatar
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member
     
    #33

    Feb 3, 2008, 08:34 AM
    It's like asking the question: do women like goat cheese?

    ... some do. Some don't.

    Why goat cheese? I have no idea... quite possibly because my room currently smells like goat cheese...

    I got to clean.
    Helpful (2)
    Starrviolet's Avatar
    Starrviolet Posts: 64, Reputation: 6
    Junior Member
     
    #34

    Feb 15, 2008, 10:52 AM
    I enjoy giving my husband oral also.. Its partially because I know that I can do what makes him feel awesome! And knowing that I give him that kind of pleasure really turns me on... I get completely excited!
    Helpful (1)
    FallenFromGrace's Avatar
    FallenFromGrace Posts: 101, Reputation: 15
    Junior Member
     
    #35

    Feb 15, 2008, 09:56 PM
    I don't like receiving oral sex, (spare me from the line "It hasn't been done right.") but I adore giving it. A little self-manipulation while going down on a man, and I can get off every time!:D
    Helpful (1)
    azkad79's Avatar
    azkad79 Posts: 18, Reputation: -3
    New Member
     
    #36

    Feb 16, 2008, 08:00 PM
    It is something strictly prohibited by religion, you donot have to do immoral things like having oral just for your satisfaction; everybody should learn how to fight against his/her satisfaction; if someone asks us to do an immoral act, only for satisfaction, first think whether it is good or bad morally, then commit yourself to that act; DO NOT FORGET WE ARE HUMAN BEINGS, NOT ANIMALS
    Helpful
    FallenFromGrace's Avatar
    FallenFromGrace Posts: 101, Reputation: 15
    Junior Member
     
    #37

    Feb 16, 2008, 10:52 PM
    While I appreciate your religious views, I don't share them. <Woof Woof>
    Helpful
    Alty's Avatar
    Alty Posts: 27,841, Reputation: 5892
    Pets Expert
     
    #38

    Feb 16, 2008, 11:03 PM
    Yikes, I almost don't want to answer this but here goes. I personally do not enjoy it, but my reason may sound strange to allot of you. Someone posted that they enjoyed it because it made them feel power or put them in a powerful position, I feel exactly the opposite. I do have control issues (I was raped when I was 18) and cannot be in a position that makes me feel like I have no control, and that's how I feel when giving oral. Oh, just so I don't sound like an old fuddy duddy, anything else goes, just not oral. Boy, did I just say too much?:o
    Helpful (2)
    l12's Avatar
    l12 Posts: 65, Reputation: 3
    Junior Member
     
    #39

    Feb 17, 2008, 10:45 PM
    I like it when I have control.and they taste good... Just a note to guys... please be clean... you don't want them to hurl at the smell...
    Helpful
    smoothy's Avatar
    smoothy Posts: 24,797, Reputation: 2777
    Uber Member
     
    #40

    Feb 19, 2008, 08:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by l12
    I like it when I have control.and they taste good...........Just a note to guys.......please be clean.........you don't want them to hurl at the smell...........
    Applies to women as well... man the odors that can come from there can gag the dead. :eek:
    Helpful (1)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

 

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search


Check out some similar questions!

No Oral! [ 8 Answers ]

My husband will not give me oral sex. We have been married for 6 months and have been dating for three years. We lived together for two years. He calls himself "inexperienced" because he has only been with one other woman besides me. Let me start by saying that I LOVE to give oral to men. It...

Why do straight women fool around with straight women: An open discussion. [ 55 Answers ]

Ever wondered why straight women fool around with other straight (or gay) women? Ever tried it? Ever regretted it? Thoughts?

Motion on visitation -oral or non oral argument? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in New Jersey and plan to represent myself in a motion to increase visitation to allow for a midweek overnight. I'm completing the forms to do this myself and it asks if I would want a oral argument or non-oral argument in front of the judge. I would preferably want a non-oral as I think my...

Oral [ 41 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been dating for a year, and I love her very much. We have a mutually fulfilling sexual relationship, and we communicate well. Recently, I told her of my fantasy of her performing oral sex on me and swallowing my sperm. She said that would be "gross," and has never brought...

Oral [ 8 Answers ]

Does all women love oral sex? What about oral in other part of body" Not just **** (Moderator note. Removed offensive language. Please see announcement on this board and site rules)


View more questions Search