Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (
-   Academic Advising (
-   -   Homeopathy (

  • Jan 17, 2007, 12:39 AM
    Hi ,


    I am working in a software field with a mnc.

    My wife is a doctor in homeopathy.


    1>So related to my wife's carrier which country should I prefer work in other than INDIA?

    2> Any special program that will help her to get job abroad?

    3> In USA what is the scope for homeopathy doctor and job apportunity?
  • Jan 17, 2007, 08:12 AM
    1. You will need to check each nations laws on accepting her degree

    2. Not as far as the US

    3. I do ont believe there are any states in the US that license and accept homeopathy as a valid medical field. A few 3 or 4 accept a naturopathic degee for license as a doctor but they all require graduation from one of two colleges that are in the US.

    Most homeopaths in the US only work within health food stores or in some natural health setting but they can not "pratice" only teach, write books and the such

  • All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:03 PM.