Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shawndilyn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2008, 09:59 PM
    1980's movie where 1 sister dies in fiery crash while sibilings watch.
    I saw this movie in the early 80's. I'm not sure if it was made in the 70's or 80's but there were 3 kids, 2 girls and a boy. While 1 sister was sleeping, the other 2 sibilings tied her shoe strings in a knot. The family was driving in a car and hit a big rig head on. The car caught fire and the sister with the tied shoe laces couldn't get loose and she died in the fire while her familt watched helplessly. She came back and haunted, and killed off the family 1 by 1. I can't remember the name of this movie but my little sister and I remember it like we saw it yesterday. PLEASE... If you know it, let me know. Thank you so much in advance.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2008, 09:35 AM
    This is the classic Don't Be Afraid of the Dark, which many people have asked about over the years.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2008, 05:41 PM
    Gah! My bad--I named the wrong "Don't" movie... I meant Don't Go to Sleep.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1980's romantic TV movie [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a television movie I saw in the 1980's. I can't remember the name of the movie but I know that it was a romantic movie. There was a very good looking man who If I remember correctly was a drifter and a woman with blonde hair and throughout the entire movie they made love from the...

1980's movie. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys I just joined but I'm really anxious to use this site. I've been trying to figure out this movie. Its about a father and a son. As I recall the father looks like simon cowell but I'm not 100% sure. Its about the father making his son into a robot. I remember vaguely three scenes that I...

If your older sister dies are you now the older sister [ 1 Answers ]

The ? Is if your older sister or brother was to die does that make you the older brother or sister later on in life.

Unknown movie from 1970's - 1980's (kids movie) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I do not recall much of the movie. It was about a teen age boy perhaps a runaway. He ended up on a mountain. He meet an old recluse who taught him how to live in the forest. I recall one scene when winter came he survived the snowstorm by staying in a tree hole. As in a tree trunk/stump that...

Name of Children's movie 1980's [ 2 Answers ]

I was 4 years old and can only remember snatches of film. About a boy who had ailing grandma. Wanted to get her magic apples. Goes to another world through mirror with this furball creature (in one incident he gets thrown in washing machine). There's an evil witch who has this tree with apples to...

View more questions Search