Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    subasu Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2008, 01:57 AM
    A friend of mine has been doing meth for about 6 years on a average of twice a month, how much damage has he done to his brains and body?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2008, 02:18 AM
    (Question moved from Introductions to more appropriate topic area in order to get the most exposure to those best able to answer the question. Introductions is for introducing yourself and we try not to ask questions in that topic area. Thank you!)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend is addicted to meth [ 16 Answers ]

I need some help on a very difficult situation. My boyfriend is addicted to drugs. Right now it is crystal meth, before it was cocaine, crack, etc. I don't know what to do! We have been together for over 5 years and it hurts to see him like this, especially when I know how good of a man he is! (I...

Crystal meth long term brain damage ? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have been clean now for 33 days off the evil crystal meth and I am wondering if I have brain damage from using meth for almost ten years on and off because it feels to me as if my brain does not work like it used to. I find it hard to study and recall things and sometimes (alot...

Son was a meth user [ 10 Answers ]

I'll try to make this as short as I can... I put my life on hold and moved back home to take care of my mother after my father died. I was in my early 50's. I'm now almost 60. I then moved in with my son because he couldn't pay his bills and wouldn't get out of bed, I took over the house, bought...

My brother is addicted to meth [ 18 Answers ]

So yesterday we got a disturbing call from my uncle. He informed me that my brother is addicted to meth and stole a credit card from another employee. Also he is in trouble and debt with a drug dealer. WHAT DO I DO? I can't believe this. We are going to denver hopefully to convront him and to try...

I think my husband is on meth [ 26 Answers ]

Here are the symptoms Erratic behavior,wears sun-glasses all the time-even indoors,he seems to have aged decades,hair long and unkempt,teeth discolored,weightloss of fifty pounds or more in a few months,sometimes he seems paranoid,anger outbursts,cut himself off his family,new and strange friends...

View more questions Search