Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MaryJane92 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2008, 10:07 PM
    Bio Claire
    I am lighter than caramel complexion.. I want to use Bioclaire to lighten me up about 2-3 shades.. does anyone recommend it? What's your experiences with bioclaire?
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Apr 15, 2008, 12:00 PM
    Please refer to this thread.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...on-154351.html
    all_honesty Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Jul 3, 2008, 02:06 PM
    Hi,

I've been using Bio Clair for years and it’s pretty good. In my case, I had really bad scars on my legs from mosquito bites, when I went to Africa; it got really bad to the point that I couldn’t show them off. Then my aunt from Ghana told me about Bio Clair and sent me some. Since then, the scars have been cleared up... also it gives you a nice complexion. I don't think it can really change a dark complexion to a lighter one. I'm already a caramel complexion so it basically brought my complexion back... (By clearing up the scars). Also, if you do decide to use it... putting it on your face it probably not the best advice. For me, when I did put it on my face... I ended up with ridiculous rashes and wouldn't be seen in public.
    The best thing to use... that I RECOMMEND is Derma lair. I was a bit darker back then... man, this thing works magic. Now I have a caramel complexion thanks to Dermaclair. I've been using it for about 4 years now. When I started I use it for my whole body, but now since my whole body is a caramel complexion... I only use dermaclair for my face and bio clair for my body. It's not a whole lot of lotion in the dermaclair bottle, that’s why I only use it on my face. Being that if I use bioclair on my face it will cause rashes, I only use it on my body to maintain the complexion.
    Hopefully, I've answered your question. Sorry for writing a paragraphs worth. Lol. If you would like to know more about these products, you can write me back anytime.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Jul 6, 2008, 12:37 PM
    What are the ingredients of the dermaclair.

I would have to agree with what you said about the bio clair. It works wonderfully on the body and I use it from time to time on my legs.
    all_honesty Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Jul 6, 2008, 04:42 PM
    Well, there's different types of dermaclair lotions/soaps/gel. I use both combinations of soap and lotion/creme. I don't know which one your particularly interested in... but they have like an extreme lightening lotion for sensitive skins to regular lightening lotions, as well as different soaps and gels. I usually buy mines at this store in brooklyn, ny but u can also purchase it at this website:http://sterlingsilversguesso.stores.yahoo.net/dermaclair.html... it's all the same, not an immitation.

Description for the Extreme Lightening Lotion:

Product Description
    DERMACLAIR Extreme Lightening Lotion is specially created for sensitive skins. It lightens and smooths your skin.

Active ingredients: Hydroquinone (2%) Vitamin C (0.2%) Vitamin E (0.1%)

16.80 fl. OZ. (500ml)
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Jul 9, 2008, 10:07 AM
    Thanks for responding.

I had a feeling that you were going to say it contained HQ
    simonek Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Jul 10, 2008, 08:19 AM
    All honestly where do you get this dermaclair in brooklyn because I live in brooklyn
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Aug 21, 2008, 01:27 PM
    Stay Awayyyyyyyyy From Skin Bleaching Gels It Causes Stretch Marks And Dark Circle On The Eye Area Beware. And All Honesty About Bio Clair What About People Tha Have Gotten 4 To 5 Shades Lighter What Do U Say About Tha?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 21, 2008, 02:04 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...ts-251489.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bio claire [ 3 Answers ]

Hey. Does anyone know if Bio claire contains Mercury which is very dangerous. Then let me know please. Thanks.

Bio claire or DS [ 13 Answers ]

Hello guys do you think bio claire is better than Diana Stalder for lightening? For face and for body---which one is better?? What gives quicker... even... lighter results. Has anyone use Bio claire on their face with success??

Bio claire [ 6 Answers ]

I would like to know the side effects of bio claire crème and lotions? ?

Bio claire [ 9 Answers ]

Yeah Im using Bio Claire the body sking lightening lotion. I read earlier so are you saying the lotion does not work or that its better to mix that other stuff with the oil? What is it called? Or do you physically have to mix it. Ive been doing it for about 1 week now and I see a little bit of...

View more questions Search