Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ir10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2008, 06:14 PM
    Price for painting doors/trim
    How do you go about charging to paint doors and trim around doors plus baseboads. Thank you
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2008, 12:57 AM
    Are you going to be brushing the paint on? That is how I would normally be doing it on doors and trim. On doors, I would charge by the square foot. And, on the trim, I would charge by the linear foot. Can you give us an idea as to the location where you will be doing the work? The prices will vary greatly, depending on the location.
    the1unv Posts: 285, Reputation: 31

Apr 9, 2008, 08:33 PM
    I agree with clough... price depends. I am generally $35.00 per side/per door. 75cents per lin. Foot for trim. Labor only.
    Mike
    jeffco Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2011, 05:14 AM
    I have a two story home brand new withwalls already finished and painted, the floors are all done now I have to get the door trims painted throughout, there is about 23 doors to paint inside and out mostly just the trim, what is a fair price

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painting trim [ 13 Answers ]

A buddy of mine does work similar to me and we realized we do things differently. When painting a room one of us paints the walls and then the trim. The other party paints the trim first and then the walls. I am hoping a painter can break the tie in this discussion, which approach works best? ...

Painting kitchen doors [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to paint my kitchen cupboard doors, but I have been told that they should be ployethene how do I go about this. Can you buy this paint or do I have to get an professional to this task for me. I live in the sutherland shire, NSW any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Painting Fiberglass doors [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best way to prepare and paint new exterior fiberglass doors?

Painting doors and shutters [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all. My HOA has asked me to paint, or replace my front door. There's really nothing wrong with the door, or jambs, so I'm not interested in buying a new one. The door is steel, with a faux woodgrain finish (no... it wasn't my choice - probably one of the "HOA approved" doors when the house...

View more questions Search