Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neverenoughmoney Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Apr 7, 2008, 06:13 PM
    What is modeling when you are dying
    A friend of my grandma is dying and I have heard her say that she is modeling (not sure if I spelled it right). For the life of me I can't remember what this means can someone help me my mind is failing right now.
    dragnlady5 Posts: 88, Reputation: 4

Apr 7, 2008, 06:26 PM
    If you get cold and your blood flow slows to your extrimities (arms, legs) you will notice red lines forming patterns on the surface of your skin. People that hyperventalate do it also.
    neverenoughmoney Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Apr 7, 2008, 06:33 PM
    Thanks for the refreshing my mind
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 7, 2008, 06:34 PM
    Could you possibly mean "posturing?" Do you live in the US or the UK, that would help me tremendously.
    Expert

Apr 7, 2008, 06:34 PM
    Or do you mean MOTTLING?
    dragnlady5 Posts: 88, Reputation: 4

Apr 9, 2008, 11:23 AM
    I am sure never meant Mottling. But whe it is said it sounds like modeling
    RN2be Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2011, 05:43 PM
    Its when the extremities such as the soles of the feet loose circulation in the passing progress. They turn blueish and become cool to the touch.
    Expert

Aug 13, 2011, 07:44 PM

Three year old thread closed. Please check your dates prior to posting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Modeling scams [ 42 Answers ]

HELP!! My husband just signed up with Model Search America for a convention in Vegas. They are charging $1200 for this! Does anyone have experience with this company or know anything about the business? Everything about it feels like a scam... HELP.

Modeling agency [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All I need as much info on how to start my own modeling agency please someone help me

Modeling career. [ 8 Answers ]

All of my life people have told me to be a model. Does anyone know of a modeling place that is hiring? :)

Dog modeling. [ 5 Answers ]

I have a doberman and I wanted to enter her in some form of modeling... because she can do basically anything! From wearing jewelry glasses, sunglasses, clip-on earrings, bracelets, dresses, even little shoes! But I'm in Arizona and I wanted to know is there anything I can get her in like to be in...

Modeling Agency [ 2 Answers ]

I've just been asked to review our Modeling Operation to determine how to make it more efficient and ensure they have the tools they need. I just want to get my hands on an effective book to help me do some research. We will be benchmarking agencies. But, I wanted to get a head start. Anyone who...

View more questions Search