Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stfuzmya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2008, 07:40 AM
    A Vein On Top of my Hand Hurts every time.
    A Vein On Top of my Hand Hurts every time I hit it or touch it... well it actually tingles.

I am worried can some one give me an answer
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Apr 6, 2008, 08:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by stfuzmya
    A Vein On Top of my Hand Hurts everytime i hit it or touch it... well it actually tingles.

i am worried can some one give me an answer
    Just don't hit or touch it? :)
    I suggest you go and see your physician.
    Is that not the most logical thing to do?
    ;)
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2008, 04:28 PM
    It could be from a cronic sinus or polyps, infection in throat, or tooth decay, ( as well as extreme fat loss, aging), but I would advise you to see a Doc, immediately!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feel Nerve/Vein on Top of the Penis. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All first of all... Ok, I've got one embarrassing question. I've been masturbating for some time and I have bended my penis while doing so. Not sure, but it seems like something got broken... My penis is functioning normally, everything seems to be fine. It's just little...

Bulging vein and pain in palm of hand [ 4 Answers ]

I recently had a sharp pain in the palm of my hand. When I looked down I could see a big vein bulging and it looked like it was moving. It was an intense pain and lasted for maybe a minute. I thought it could be a cramp? But now where the pain was it is swollen and bruised and sore to the...

It hurts her every time we do it [ 4 Answers ]

Every time my girlfriend and I go to do it she ends up in pain every time.after about 10 min she asks me to stop(which I do because I respect her) because she says it gets to a point where it only hurts her.she says its because she hasn't had sex a long time and she's tightened up. I know that's...

Bulging vein hand pain [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bulging vein on the top of my hand (big vein over my wrist)-it is painful to touch and to move my wristand started a few days ago - the vein is still bulging. Unlike the other guys that asked feb 2007 - mine is on the top of my habd and still here. I don't remember hitting it and am...

Massage for hand vein? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have a problem (similar to that post from Sherazad) my hand veins become prominent recently. It used to be during or just after an exercice, now it is almost all the time as I am aging and approaching 40. I see some posts saying that nothing can be done, well what about a HAND MASSAGE,...

View more questions Search