Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happy Lopez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2008, 04:17 PM
    How does father's METH use affect unborn baby
    My daughter is pregnant she dosen't use Meth but I just found out her boyfriend does...
    He's lost weight, anger outburts & sleeps a lot... I want to know how will his use affect my daughter's unborn baby... I've tried using the internet but only found answers if mother is a user...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 4, 2008, 04:26 PM
    Is he smoking it in front of her? Is she inhaling the second hand smoke? Or is he injecting it?

It could affect your grandchild in a more physical way, such as if the boyfriend begins to abuse your daughter during a rampage.

Is he manufacturing it in his home? This could cause serious health risks to both mother and baby.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 4, 2008, 05:21 PM
    There are many direct and indirect dangers, they should get away from the user for both their safety

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grandparents want my unborn baby [ 5 Answers ]

Hello well where shall I start,been with my partner for a year now I'm 19 he is 32 a bit of a gap, I'm 38 weeks pregnant, when we first met I lived at home with my dad and he lived in at work(hotel) witch was where we met, he lived about 200 miles away from his parents so didn't see them often,...

Fathers rights of unborn baby [ 4 Answers ]

My brothers girlfriend found out she was pregnant a couple of months ago. A week after they told me, his girlfriend told me there is a chance the baby might not be his. My brother was not mad because he said they both were seeing other people.But they decided to be together so they can raise the...

Custody of my unborn baby? [ 9 Answers ]

Got married in February I found out I was pregnant in March and My husband is now living with his mother because he says " he will never put nothing before her" She is "the most important thing, the only person who stood by him for 13 years that he was in prison" Our baby is due in November and...

Does the mother's and father's blood type affect the baby? [ 1 Answers ]

If the mother's blood type is O- and the father's blood type is O+, will there be complications with the second baby?

Is there any way to get my unborn baby's father's rights taken away? [ 5 Answers ]

I was in a relationship with a guy for a mere 5 months. Towards the end of the 5 months, I saw things I would consider child abuse. He would smack his 3 year old niece for not calling him "sir." One day he was actually bragging about hitting his 4 year old cousin (when he was about 19 years old) so...

View more questions Search