Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michelley93 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2008, 11:27 AM
    I kissed my best friend,who is a girl,as am I,and we're not gay
    Hello,
    I'm 15 and I spent the night at my best friends house last night.she is my all time best friend because she's always there to help me and listen to me.well as it got later I had a really bad anxiety attack and started crying,so she hugged me,then when I was okay again,we laid down to got to sleep.then I said"let me have one more hug before we go to sleep" because hugs make me feel better.but when we hugged,we didn't stop,we laid down and hugged each other close and tight from about 2:30 in the morning to 6:30 in the morning.at which time we changed our position where our head were very close.we laid there for a while(we hadn't fallen asleep,we were awake all night),but I had drifted off for about a minute and I woke up to her saying,"michelle?" "hm?" "do you wanna?" and with out thinking I said yes and we swore it wouldn't ruin our friendship.so I we went for it and we kissed for about 45 sec. then stopped and went for it again forabout a minute.then we said it didn't feel wrong,it actually felt really good.but we're still just best friends because were not gay.and then about an hour later were in her closet I guess"making out"for the third time.and we are actually probably going to do it again sometime because,well,it is fun.
    So is it okay to kiss your best friend when both of us are straight?? and is it bad that both of us enjoyed it very much??
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2008, 11:33 AM
    This is an age for exploration, experimentation. You both were okay with it. You both enjoyed the time with each other. Now some of society would downright say this is wrong but I personally feel it is not up to others to force how some may feel towards others.

You both felt right. You were both spending time together so close together. I hope you both stay true friends with each other.

At 15, friends come and go. Some stay and some do not. Just know this.
    loveishard Posts: 50, Reputation: 2

Mar 30, 2008, 12:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by michelley93
    hello,
    i'm 15 and i spent the night at my best friends house last night.she is my all time best friend because she's always there to help me and listen to me.well as it got later i had a really bad anxiety attack and started crying,so she hugged me,then when i was okay again,we layed down to got to sleep.then i said"let me have one more hug before we go to sleep" because hugs make me feel better.but when we hugged,we didnt stop,we layed down and hugged each other close and tight from about 2:30 in the morning to 6:30 in the morning.at which time we changed our position where our head were very close.we layed there for a while(we hadnt fallen asleep,we were awake all night),but i had drifted off for about a minute and i woke up to her saying,"michelle?" "hm?" "do you wanna?" and with out thinking i said yes and we swore it wouldnt ruin our friendship.so i we went for it and we kissed for about 45 sec. then stopped and went for it again forabout a minute.then we said it didnt feel wrong,it actually felt really good.but we're still just best friends because were not gay.and then about an hour later were in her closet i guess"making out"for the third time.and we are actually probably gunna do it again sometime because,well,it is fun.
    so is it okay to kiss your best friend when both of us are straight??????and is it bad that both of us enjoyed it very much??????
    I don't think its wrong me and my best friend make out all the time.. of course with a little alcohol in us or at other times just to show off in front of the boys, they tend to like that sort of thing..

I kiss girls all the time.. but I have a boyfriend.. he enjoys it... =]

so does his friends lol

but nope there's nothing wronge with it =]

I'm straight and I have a boyfriend, its just something girls do.
    o NitSuA o Posts: 47, Reputation: 0

Mar 30, 2008, 04:26 PM
    You may not be gay but your best friend may be bi or gay but doesn't know how to tell anybody. There is nothing wrong with exploring, women especially are more "prone" tp it IMO.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 30, 2008, 04:42 PM
    At your age exploring many things is very common. And girls are know more to have and show more emotions toward each others, an example I see teen girls holding hands much more than you would see teen boys holding hands for example.

But you also do not know as stated what the other person was feeling and what they were thinking.

If you were having doubts or second thoughts, this can be that little voice saying that maybe it is something not to do again.
    xxluvmexxhatemexx Posts: 45, Reputation: 0

Mar 30, 2008, 05:15 PM
    Well I don't know I think your not straight anymore then
    cody2011 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2008, 08:17 PM
    If you were both OK with it then there is nothing wrong.
    barbiechick123 Posts: 317, Reputation: 25

Apr 1, 2008, 05:27 PM
    I know how you feel, I did this once too, it really is just fun, as long as you do it cause its fun and not because you're attracted to her than that doesn't mean your lesbian or mabey even bi. But if you did feel an attraction than mabey you are bi, but remember there's nothing wrong with that!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

16 year old girl and have never been asked out or kissed [ 50 Answers ]

I'm a 16 year old girl and I have never been kissed or asked out and it is making me feel as if I am not normal. I don't get it I'm pretty, really smart, nice, fun, but I am shy. I need help everyone around me has boyfriends but me. What's wrong with me. I need advice on what to do. Please Help.

My girlfriend kissed a girl! [ 18 Answers ]

:eek: I have been with my girlfriend for four years. I am 27 and she is 24. Never in that time has she shown any indications that she wanted to kiss another girl or view other females in a sexual fashion. Also, in 4 years neither of us have cheated and we trust each other completely. She got...

Best friend and I kissed, now very confused and concerned [ 4 Answers ]

I took my best friend out to the movies the other day because she's been having a rough time latly.Its always been a very close and often flirty friendship.so anyway halfway though the movie she starts to get very cosy laying against me and then gives me a peck on the cheek,with that I turn around...

Kissed a drunk girl [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I kind of have a problem. I was the DD for my friends party last weekend. Everyone, well, but me was drinking. Some girls came over, and we danced and had fun for hours. I was dancing and went over to some girls. A really cute girl I hadn't seen for a long time kissed me and we danced....

Girl kissed another guy when she was drunk [ 6 Answers ]

I am a 19 yr old male and I have been kind of seeing a woman I met at work. By kind of seeing I mean we kiss a little and cuddle no sex or anything serious. We both like each other but aren't sure if we want a relationship. Well last weekend we went to a party and she drank too much and kissed her...

View more questions Search