Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heather1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2008, 06:46 AM
    Pain in outside of elbow all the way up and down arm
    I noticed the outside of my elbow hurt when ever I lift or hold something. It is my left side which I sleep on and do everything with my left arm. The most concerning is I feel it in my wrist and underneath my armpit. I felt under my arm pit and I don't feel a lump. Could the pain in my elbow be causeing all the pain in my whole arm?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2008, 09:36 AM
    It could possibly be like you said. Try sleeping on your other side for at least a week and see if that helps. I had the same thing with my right arm starting last June and continuing on and off - sometimes very painful - up until a little bit ago. I consulted a dr about this and he didn't have a clue as to what it was. Great. Just make his car payment for the month and didn't help me a bit. Apparently there is some sort of nerve that has been jangled in your arm (like mine). I did try some Mineral Ice and rubbed that on and got some relief. What I basically did though was to "baby" my arm and not lift anything or sleep on that side and that seemed to help. My arm is much better now even though it took just how many months to get this way. I also used a cream on it that I used on my arthritic knees figuring maybe that would help as I had already used everything from BenGay to Mineral Ice on it and that didn't help. The stuff is called Ovaderm Massage Cream. It's made in Australia and I buy it on the net. Takes about 10 biz days or less to get to me. Here's the link. Maybe this stuff will work for you like it has for me. Arthritis & Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment - Natural Pain Relief Remedy
    Since I use this stuff whenever my arm flares up I have noticed that the pain goes away. I use it when the pain flares up again. You can use it several times a day if you want (I have used it as many times as I need it - sometimes up to 4X a day if necessary). Whatever is in it and however it works I don't care as long as it works. It does have a mild cooling sensation when you first put it on though and then about 3 minutes later that sensation goes away. Hope this helps your arm.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Arm pain upper leg pain [ 1 Answers ]

My question is I get arm pain and leg pain consitantly , a year ago I was rear ended I`ve had exrays mri`s and recent EMG my mri`s show l1 l2 turning dark l6/7 have buldging ,have something with my neck going on now too emg didn't show anything and constant lower back pain ,but I`m concerned...

Arm and leg pain [ 2 Answers ]

Hello: Two years ago my mother had what she described as sticking and picking in her arms. She was in a lot of pain. After going to doctor after doctor one of them prescribed neurontin. It helped. Time went by and she then started with pain in the left buttocks. She could barely sit. She...

Arm pain after flying [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, everyone I have just had a frantic phone call from my sister who has just travelled back to Melbourne on three flights from Dublin then got delayed by fog and had to stay on the plane at another airport for 5 hours. She is now about to get on another plane to the Gold Coast and is experiencing...

Arm and Leg pain [ 6 Answers ]

I have been having leg and arm pain on and off for almost 2 years and the can't figure out what is wrong. Recently it has gotten worse I am on naproxen and ultram and lortab for the pain and inflammation. The only thing that is elevated when they tested me for RA and lupus my c-reactive protein...

Pain in the arm... [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I wanted to ask that my dad got a pain in his arm from 3 weeks he have seen many doctors but can't get any relief plzz help.. doctorz says that this is a muscle pain.. they gave some gel for agaist pain but there no improvement in the pain its same as it was on first day.. can any body...

View more questions Search