Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neek Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2008, 09:42 PM
    What will happen to a person that violated probation and have a new drug charge?
    I need some help my fiancé goes to court on 3/31/08 and he violated probation and has a new charge for drugs what will happen to him and how many years do you think he would be facing??
    neek Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2008, 09:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by neek
    i need some help my fiance goes to court on 3/31/08 and he violated probation and has a new charge for drugs what will happen to him and how many years do you think he would be facing????????????
    I need some help my fiancé goes to court on 3/31/08 and he violated probation and has a new charge for drugs what will happen to him and how many years do you think he would be facing??
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2008, 04:30 AM
    Hello neek:

It's not that simple. First he'll have to do the time on the drug charge. If he had 94 kilos of drugs, he's going to be in for a while. If he had a gram, that's a different story.

Then he's going to have to do the time on his violation. If his sentence was 30 years, then he's going to be in for a while. If it was a year, then he'll be out shortly.

excon
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2008, 04:59 AM
    Your boyfriend is going to have to face the judge on the first charge for probation violation. Then he gets to face maybe the same judge on the new drug charge. Needless to say he won't be out shortly. Start lining up your schedule for visiting day for the next who knows how many years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long can a probation officer hold a person in jail without a new charge [ 1 Answers ]

My brother was arrested for a probation violation his probation officer said he is not getting charged with a new charge how long can he be held in jail before they have to release him... we were told by a friend to the family 10 days was the max without a new charge being placed on him

Violated my probation [ 3 Answers ]

I am 20 and I got a dui in August my 1st offense and in court I received a fine and had to attend class for driver intervention. I have been paying off my fine but I had not rescheduled my class time or paid for it, I forgot to, my mind was on other things because of having two family members...

Violated probation for marj. Possession charge 2nd. [ 2 Answers ]

Now sure if you can help with the possibilites of the outcome, but my boyfried was charge a yr ago for marj. Possession 2nd here in Alabama. His sentence of 1yr was suspended, but he continuously failed his drug tests and was then ordered to go to rehab. He did not attend either then had to...

Drug Charge [ 4 Answers ]

I was j/w if there's anyway I can get a marujuana charge erased off my record it happing when I was 17 years old and I went to jail for like four hours until I got bonded out... I ending up going to court the first time and pleading not quilty only were I would have enuff time to pay my fines...

Violated my probation... [ 2 Answers ]

Ok here's what's going on I got put on probation for six months for a PI( public intoxication) charge. Well I told my probation officer I had a drinking problem and he told me he'de make me go to a 12 hour class which I can't attend until december* its full until then*. Also he's making me go to...

View more questions Search