Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    StaceyMichelle Posts: 24, Reputation: 3

Mar 26, 2008, 01:06 PM
    Jim Reeves: Just Walk On By - On which album is this track available?
    'Just Walk On By' is one of my mum's favourites and we've only just remembered it was sung by Jim Reeves! Does anyone know which album/s it's featured on, 'cause I can't seem to find anything with the track on currently! Thanks!
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Mar 26, 2008, 01:24 PM
    Are you sure that Jim Reeves recorded that tune. I'm pretty sure that it was Eddie Arnold. "Just walk on by, wait on the corner..."

Mar 26, 2008, 01:27 PM
    Maybe you're right - it's just that when we looked the lyrics up ('cause we couldn't remember who did it!) it came up as Jim Reeves. It would explain why I can't find it anywhere! I'll have a look for Eddie Arnold instead... Thanks!

Mar 27, 2008, 07:25 AM
    Ok, I've looked up Eddy Arnold and it's still not bringing anything up - if anyone has any ideas who did do this song and/or which album/s it's on, please let me know!! Thanks!

Mar 28, 2008, 03:00 PM
    Stacey,

I did some searching yesterday and today. I found several versions of the song and the lyrics.

Do a Google search with "walk on by", lyrics as the search keywords.

You will find several sites that will allow you to even d/l the tune.

Mar 29, 2008, 03:24 AM
    Thanks for helping! I did find a version on an album by Leroy Van Dyke - it's not the version that we remember (different voice), but it's a start!

Mar 29, 2008, 07:16 AM
    Jim Reeves did record the tune. I did not find any album that it was on, but searching with "Jim Reeves, Just walk on by will probably take you to lyrics.com, which will allow you to download the tune.

Try this site: → Just Walk On By LYRICS by Jim Reeves LYRICS

Mar 29, 2008, 12:09 PM
    Thanks for the link - I'm not going down the download route just yet though - I hate downloading (I know it's stupid, but I prefer hard copies!) At least I know now that it was Jim Reeves - it was probably a B-side or something, which would explain the exclusion from albums I guess. Oh well, I'll just keep a look out!

Apr 3, 2008, 10:39 AM
    In case anyone's interested, I now have a copy of the Jim Reeves version - it does exist! I posted a message on a different site and someone IMd me then emailed me with the track! They don't know what album it's from either, so we've decided it was probably a B-side...
    Baksh Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2013, 06:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by StaceyMichelle View Post
    In case anyone's interested, I now have a copy of the Jim Reeves version - it does exist! I posted a message on a different site and someone IMd me then emailed me with the track! They don't know what album it's from either, so we've decided it was probably a B-side...
    Can you please email me a copy at: >email address removed per site rules<

Thanks.

Al Baksh

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Album search [ 1 Answers ]

Who sing this song with lyrics " you must not know about me i can have neither you in minute or if i killed him in minute baby " as starting words give me album name and from where can I download this song free

Song/Artist/Album?Anything? [ 4 Answers ]

undefinedundefinedundefined :confused: This was a popular song, like a year or two ago, but anyway, this is how it goes... (HipHop) At the begining: (skit)Mr.Big, how does it feel to be released from prison? etc. etc... (Song) (chorus) You better bring the Navy, because I'm about to...

View more questions Search