Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msdlynne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2007, 05:22 PM
    Wiring Schematic, Hampton Bay Fan
    I have a Hampton Bay fan, model 48-TP (Tripoli) that is two years old. My boyfriend took it down from one room so that the electrician could put it up in th other room. Well he took apart some of the wiring inside the fan apart and the electrician wants to know if I can find a wiring schematic. I can't get in touch with Hampton Bay. I can send a picture if need be with the wiring inside. Please send me an email to [email protected] if anyone can help me out. Thanks
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2007, 10:32 PM
    What part did he take apart?

Ceiling fan wiring - Ceiling Fans N More
    orphanbud Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2008, 05:13 AM
    Hi. I have the Hampton Bay 48-TP tripoli ceiling fan but lost my directions on how to change the light bulb. Do you know where I could get a copy of the manual? You can email me at EMAIL="[email protected]"

Thanks so much.
    Judi
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Mar 27, 2008, 10:00 AM
    I believe you just rotate the glass until it drops out. I haven't worked on this model myself, but that's common for this type of glass.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Electrical wiring for Hampton Bay fan [ 2 Answers ]

I am installing my fan today and have issues. Coming out of the ceiling I have a copper, white, black and red wires. For the fan, I have a black, blue, white and two green wires. Which go to which?

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Wiring [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I purchased a Hampton Bay ceiling fan with remote. The room is wired with 2 wall switches for the ceiling fixture. It has the following colored wires, black, white, red and green. The black wire works off one switch and the red wire works off the other switch. I am trying to wire the...

Need the wiring diagram of my Hampton bay fan [ 3 Answers ]

I need the wiring diagram of my 3speed Hampton bay ceiling fan.

Help With Wiring Hampton Bay Fan [ 7 Answers ]

I have installed a hampton bay fan and it doesn't work. I have checked and rechecked the wiring and it is wired as suggested, from the fan, black and blue to black, white to white and green to green. I checked to see if the is power to the fan and there is, there is also power to the light kit but...

Wiring a Hampton bay fan w/ remote [ 1 Answers ]

I am wiring a Hampton Bay fan that has a remote. From the house wiring I have the following wires: Red, Black, white and green. The Hampton Bay remote only has white and black wire in puts. What do I do with the house red wire? (The original fan had 2 wall switches, one for the light and one...

View more questions Search