Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    valeria66 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2008, 12:46 AM
    Allergic to corn
    Hi,
    I'm allergic to corn flower. It means that I'm allergic to corn starch also?
    Who's allergic to an ingredient is allergic to the relative starches?
    ( potatoes- potato starch) thank you very much
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Mar 26, 2008, 05:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by valeria66
    Hi,
    I'm allergic to corn flower. it means that I'm allergic to corn starch also?
    Who's allergic to an ingredient is allergic to the relative starches?
    ( potatoes- potato starch) thank you very much
    Ll depends to WHAT PRECISELY you are allergic to : it may be that you are allergic to something very specific in corn flower. So you may be allergic to corn starch also, but that should be tested. It does not have to be so. The same for all other products. It all depends what it is you are allergic to. See your doctor about this. He/she will deal with it and refer you to the correct department/institute.
    Success!
    ;)
    valeria66 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2008, 02:03 AM
    Thank you very much I will do more specific tests. I really thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I allergic? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been getting in a hot tub for close to two months now. It has never bothered me and I have never had an allergies that I know of but for some reason the past couple time I've been in my skin gets really irritated and itchy. After I get out I notice rashes all over and in some places my skin...

Corn Salad [ 1 Answers ]

Any receipes for a corn salad. Had it and can't find it. I know it has corn, red and green peppers, etc and I think miracle whip and it was chilled. Don't know the measurement quantities

Corn gulten [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a feed meal that sells corn gluten.I live 50 miles from Paducah,KY on the Tennessee border.I want to buy corn gluten for a herbicide.Most feed mills sell it,but it is in pellet form.I need it in meal form.What I am asking is there a place within 50 miles of my home where I can buy...

Carmel Corn [ 11 Answers ]

Anyone know how to make carmel popcorn? Do I use microwave or regular popcorn. Buttered or plain. How do you make the carmel? Thanks for any help.

Pop corn [ 3 Answers ]

Pop corn.. good or bad for weight loss? How do you calculate the calories for pop corn?

View more questions Search