Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karenkt13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2008, 11:16 AM
    Replacing leather button on tufted couch
    Where can I find the tool used to replace a leather button on a leather tufted sofa?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2008, 02:18 PM
    You would be looking for tools that concern upholstering furniture. The following links would be places where you might find such a tool.

Upholstery Tools, Kits, and More

Upholstery Tools Buttons - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Couch bugs? [ 9 Answers ]

When I sit on my couch I feel like I am being bit by tiny bugs....not bed bugs.... i will feel it on my skin, but there is nothing there. What can it be and how do i get rid of it?:eek:

Earwigs in a couch? [ 5 Answers ]

We recently moved our couch over to make room for visitors and discovered several dead earwigs in the impression from one of the legs. We've moved the couch before and not seen anything, and we haven't seen any live earwigs, but now we're wondering what to do. Is there any way to save the couch and...

Couch Bugs [ 1 Answers ]

When we first moved into the apartment complex I noticed something crawling on my body when I'd sit on my loveseat from time to time. Then we moved around the corner into a basement apartment. Now I notice something on my body just about all of the time when in the TV room or living room while...

Bugs in the couch [ 6 Answers ]

:o Hello, Recently I have found an infestation of bugs that I can not identify. They are living in my couch. They are brown or dark brown kind of reddish brown for some. They look like giant mites or a cross between a flea, a tick and a those spiders with huge abdomans and all...

Comfortable couch [ 2 Answers ]

How do you choose a comfortable couch? I purchased a big soft comfy couch in the store. After 1 month everyone in my house has a backache. This couch is very soft and has deep seats. I am changing it but am not sure if there is a formula for a comfortable couch that will remain comfortable long...

View more questions Search