Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lkocool Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2008, 01:56 AM
    Block my gmail account,as someone is misusing it
    I want to block or delete all my mails of my gmail account as someone has hacked my password and I am unable to access my account.Plus that person has now changed my id also and he is going to misuse my account.So for security reasons I want that my account gets blocked,so that no one is able to access it.Please help me out??
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2008, 02:01 AM
    Contact Gmail - no one else here can help you:
    Gmail: Help Center

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I block any particular id to send mails on my gmail id. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi How do I block any particular id to send mails on my gmail id. There is 1 person.. who sends me amil on my gmail id.. I don't want to receive mails from him... How will I block him... Help...

Gmail id block [ 2 Answers ]

How to block gmail id , I want to delete my gmail id completely is there any way , any other person will not be sent any mail, is it possible?

How to change Nickname in a Gmail email account? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a G-Mail Email account When I set it up I picked a nickname which is being used... I would NOW like to change the nickname. Does anyone know exactly how to do this? Thanks, George in San Francisco

I need password for my Gmail Yahoo and Hormail account [ 1 Answers ]

My user id for the three are Yahoo : sukumarraju6 Gmail: sukumarraju6 Hotmail: sukumarraju Can u help me in getting the passwords

Can you block a specific sender in Gmail? [ 1 Answers ]

Can you block someone in Gmail? I have heard that you can't but I am not that familiar with it just yet? If you can do they know that you are blocking them (i.e. do they get a specific error or something that tells them what you are doing)? If so what does the error say? Please help as I need...

View more questions Search