Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    randomguy19 Posts: 81, Reputation: 3

Mar 9, 2008, 12:38 PM
    Penis Tip changing to a shade of blue
    Hello, I posted last night about this but it got deleted for some reason. Yesterday when I was urinating I noticed that under the head of my penis is turning to a shade of blue/purpleish.. It also has a cold feeling. It' doesn't look BAD but I can notice a little difference. It's been like this since last night but hasn't gotten worse. What do you guys recommend me doing?
    kgoods33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2008, 12:48 PM
    Im not a guy, but I do suggest that you go to the emergency room asap! When a part of the body turn blue or black that is suggesting a lack of circulation and the coldness is too. You can set up infection and your john boy will have to be removed.
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Mar 9, 2008, 12:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kgoods33
    Im not a guy, but I do suggest that you go to the emergency room asap! When a part of the body turn blue or black that is suggesting a lack of circulation and the coldness is too. You can set up infection and your john boy will have to be removed.
    I'm not aguy either but I agree with you kgoods33.
    why are you still on line randomguy u should be on your way to the ER

Mar 9, 2008, 12:56 PM
    Random Guy Get You But To The Hospital You Heard Kgoods33 Rather B Safe Than Penisless Don't You Think

Mar 9, 2008, 01:04 PM
    Do You Think He Went To The Hospital Kgoods33? I Hope He Did
    randomguy19 Posts: 81, Reputation: 3

Mar 10, 2008, 10:30 AM
    I was seen by a doctor, everything is fine! Thanks for the input :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Scab on tip of penis. [ 2 Answers ]

I think I might have an STD. I had unprotected sex the other night and I just noticed a scab on the tip of my penis. The tip also appears to have these hard to see little white spots under the skin, kind of like a transparent appearance. It doesn't hurt or anything. Anyone have any advice as to...

Discomfort at tip of penis [ 1 Answers ]

For about a week now I have had some discomfort, but not really pain, at the very tip of the penis. At first there was a burning sensation for about 15 minutes, and then it subsided into a kind of slight discomfort, as if it might hurt ot unirate, but it does not So, now it is not 100% right,...

A small round rash at the tip of my penis [ 1 Answers ]

I have a small round rash at the very tip of my penis, it comes and goes and I got tested last week for stds and all the results came back negative any clue why this rash comes and go and its always at the tip of the penis near the hole where you pee out?

Changing from dark brown to a shade or 2 lighter [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I need help with this one. I have tried to lighten my hair color. Right now it is dark brown (natural color) and I want to lighten it. I have tried poroxide, it didn't work. I tired to lighten it using some kind of blond mix with the developers. That just broke my hair off really bad....

Dark hair, how do I get a good shade of blue? [ 3 Answers ]

I have dark brown hair.. Its pretty dark. Where can I find a powerful hair dye, without bleaching? I just want it for a little while, as little as possible. I want to dye it a nice medium shade of blue. Its for a photo... So the shorter its lasts, and the more vibrant it looks (if I can get that...

View more questions Search