Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blsgw Posts: 6, Reputation: 3

Feb 2, 2008, 09:58 PM
    Never been kissed.Wrong?
    Hi, I just turned 15 last month, and well...

The furthest I have been with a girl is a hug... :(
    Is this wrong at my age? Im not scared of girls at all... (eww girl germs lol j/k) apart from the fact I find it so hard to tell a girl I like them, but that's not the problem.
    I have never kissed a girl, I have never slept with a girl (not that I plan to as I'm lol) and I'm not trying to sound self loving, but I'm not I'm not ugly? (maybe wrong word to use)

I think part of the problem, is I changed towns just as I was going through the whole liking girls part in my life. My old primary school, from what I remember, girls and boys didn't date or anything like that at the age I was when I was there. Then 1 month later, my first day at my new primary school, a girl asked me out, and it was completely new, and people had already been kissing each other and what not, at my age, at my new school...

Also, I want the "first kiss" to be one that I can remember, you know, something special, so maybe I'm saving it for someone special? I don't know..

You might have to read this a few times to understand what I'm trying to say, because I don't know how to word it correctly, but my point is... Is it normal to not have kissed a girl at 15?:o
    godsbabygirl267 Posts: 175, Reputation: 11

Feb 2, 2008, 11:39 PM
    not at all. Your first kiss at least in the opinion of a girl, should be something special and with someone you actually like. Not just some random girl or just because your buddies thinnk you should. Your first kiss is meant to be special and to just... happen. Its not something you can plan out or give a specific time for to happen. It just happens and you have to take a minute to figure out what just happened. It should have the awe-inspiring effect that wows you and makes an impression on you for... a really long time.

--nIKKI--
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2008, 11:41 PM
    Well, there's no "right age" to be doing anything. I know guys that are 22 and are still virgins, and I know guys that are sexually active at 16. Really, to each his own.

I would advise... don't stress about it... it'll come when you least expect it, and it'll be a good one.
    mwilliams15 Posts: 172, Reputation: 24

Feb 3, 2008, 03:06 PM
    No sweetie there is nothing wrong with it. Just wait for the right girl to come along and you will never forget it, and once you find her, you won't regret waiting. Good luck, have fun, be safe =).
    MasuBhat Posts: 128, Reputation: 3

Feb 4, 2008, 04:50 AM
    I'm 15 and I do kiss but on cheeks if you'r asking that you don't know how to french kiss than don't worryy.. neighter do I.. haha.. but deep in my heart I no.. some how... if you want to know how to kiss than you can always ask.. or eighter go to Google or Yahoo and search how to kiss.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2008, 07:56 AM
    Darlin, there's nothing wrong with not being kissed at 15. Really. Don't worry!

As for the "how-to's" of kissing? When it happens, you'll know how to kiss a girl. Your first kiss is one of your favorite, sweetest memories. It will be just that... perfect and sweet.

Don't worry about it... the stars will align perfectly, the night will be just right, the girl will be all you ever dreamed (and more), and your hair will look great. It will be everything you dream and more! :)
    blsgw Posts: 6, Reputation: 3

Feb 4, 2008, 03:34 PM
    Thanks guys, really helped, you are all really good at giving advice =)))
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2008, 03:39 PM
    Society has been pushing that it isn't normal for you to make it to your adult age without being with a guy/girl. But it is better in a way because you don't have all the callous and hurt from so many relationships gone wrong and being used.
    It is good to get to know someone though so you don't end up thinking this is it and ending up with the wrong person.
    When you meet a girl you want to be with kissing will come pretty natural for the most part.
    Don't stress yourself. Keeping up with the others for the sake of doing what they do isn't worth it in the long run.
    Dawn92 Posts: 48, Reputation: 3

Feb 4, 2008, 07:16 PM
    Wow. This is pretty cool. I always thought I was alone on this. I have the same problem, and I'm the same age. (different gender =D)
    But I know how you feel, and I worry about it all the time, but you just got to know that it will happen and there are in fact people out there, LIKE ME, that have the same problem.

=]
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2008, 07:19 PM
    Don't look at it like a problem. You have more going for you by waiting and not following the crowd. By the time many girls are 18 they are labeled sluts. You have things like virtue and integrity going for you.
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Feb 4, 2008, 10:09 PM
    I didn't have my first real kiss till 16 so don't worry about it.

Do whatever feels best to you, not what other people think. Personally no, I don't think it's wrong in any way. The "dating" age is getting too young anyway.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2008, 11:56 PM
    There's nothing wrong with that. I was about your age when I had my first kiss. That's sweet that you want it to be special. Most guys don't seem to care (which is unfortunate)
    MasuBhat Posts: 128, Reputation: 3

Feb 5, 2008, 02:42 AM
    .. hhmm you'll always remember your first kiss don't you worry... I do remember mine.. it was mine and his first kiss.. both of ours.. :D
    R0cKin_t33N Posts: 78, Reputation: 0

Feb 5, 2008, 03:23 PM
    Im a 13year old female and I'm a person who has had my first kiss or in this case my 1st french kiss at the age of 11. It was perfect with a boy I really liked and who treated me right... well what I'm trying to say it that it's normal how you haven't kissed a girl cause you would want it to be perfect... don't worry that girl will come around one dayy... she may even be right around the corner... GUD LUCK
    tinkerbell1194 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Feb 5, 2008, 04:14 PM
    I thought I was the only 1 who hasent been kissed... im a girl though... and also a year younger... Ive been asked by people to kiss them but I kind of told them no because I can't find the right person... and I don't want to just go around kissing people like my friends... but I don't think it's a problem... and about the sleeping with the girl part its not a big deal you'll find someone
    crazy-mambo Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Feb 9, 2008, 12:47 AM
    There is ABOSOLOUTLY nothing wrong with it
    And if you want your first kiss to be with that 'someone special' then let it be!
    I know a 23 yr old that hasn't had his first kiss so don't panic just yet :)
    You sound like a sweetie pie and really mature for your age so you'll have no trouble finding a girl
    kitten94515 Posts: 115, Reputation: 4

Mar 5, 2008, 10:29 AM
    Okay yeah man.
    That is SO normal.
    And there is nothing wrong with u, I used to think that until I got a boyfriend.
    [no offense]
    But I was so nervous with him I threw up. [yes ew.]
    But he just kind of laughed and told me that I can be nervous but I don't have to.
    At that point I had never been kissed either and I was so nervous I didn't know what to do.
    He just told me that it doesn't matter if your experienced or not, you have someone out there for you and you will get gf/bf whatever along the way.
    Kissing isn't all its cracked up to be, if you ask me.

Oh and about french kissing, that's awkward to some even if you are experienced or not.
    I had no idea I was doing.
    No matter how weird this is for me to say, all you have to actually do is open your mouth and puch out your tongue.
    It feels weird.
    Ahahhahahahaha, okay yeah that's the longest answer I have ever given.
    Hope I helped in some way.
    [:
    KD33 Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2008, 11:40 PM
    It's not a problem to have not kissed anyone at 15, my first kiss was when I was 4 years old and I wish I would have at least been able to remember why I thought my crush was so special that I would kiss him 5-6 times on the first day within the first 5 minutes. Not kissing someone just shows that you can wait, but when it comes it will be special because it will be coming form your heart cause you woulden't randomly do that with any chick. When you have it don't be ashamed if it turns out to be something that is memorable but not what you expected, kissing is a beautiful thing but it's not all cooped up to be, it's odd feeling yet better. You'll figure out what I mean someday.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

18 and still not kissed! [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 18, and I've honestly never kissed a girl. Sadly, I've only hugged and held hands only once or twice. This is all partially due to my inexperience in relationships, as well as there not being much affection in my family. I've had 5 relationships to date, from 1st grade to the most recent in...

I'm 16 and I've never been kissed [ 8 Answers ]

I'm 16 and I've never been kissed. I like to hang out with guys, because I like them more than girls, like as friends. I'm not a slut and I don't sleep around, I just find it easier to get along with guys. Anyway, any guy that I hang out with, that I don't like, always likes me. But when I find a...

Never Been Kissed... [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 17 and believe it or not I have never been kissed. I haven't even been in a relationship. I have never had a boyfriend. It's really depressing because all of my friends are always talking about their boyfriends. I think that I'm attractive. I know that it is partly my fault because it is really...

Hate of being kissed [ 3 Answers ]

I don't feel comfort , when I'm being kissed with other ladies for greeting, how can I avoid of being kiss and also not to be rude to other. (please do not make fun of this), this is really bothering me, the place I'm living most of people kiss each other every time every day,when they say hi,...

Never Kissed [ 15 Answers ]

Im 13 and Ive never kissed or had a boyfriend before. I know Im 2 young but all my friends have and well Im ancious to know what it feels like. I know Im not ugly because Ive gotten compliments about being really pretty before. My problem is that guys only check me out, and when they do like me...

View more questions Search