Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    divyasud Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2008, 12:05 AM
    Need sample letter for thanking customers for visiting my organisation's booth.
    I need samples for 'Thanking customers from different organisations for visiting my organizations booth at an event'.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2008, 01:17 AM
    My advice would be to send handwritten notes and also address each note to a particular person or group by name. Something short and to the point would be best. Maybe something like "Dear (Name), Thank you for stopping by our booth and giving us the opportunity to discuss with you what our organization is about and how we might be of service to you. We (I) look forward to further dialogue with you concerning how we might be of service to you in the future. Please let (us, me) know if there's any further information that you might need about our organization. Sincerely, (Your name or name of your organization.)

Something along those lines...
    deepti kalra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2008, 10:09 PM
    Thank note to the customers for visiting our Organization & looking for a fruitful association with them
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2008, 01:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by deepti kalra
    Thank note to the customers for visiting our Organization & looking for a fruitful association with them
    Did you read what was posted about your post?
    sandeep1974 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2011, 12:53 AM
    Appreciating clients for visiting our company booth at an exhibition showing electric motor and pumps
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Feb 11, 2011, 01:14 PM

Please start your own thread for this question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We ask for thank you letter after customer visit our booth in exhibition last 2 weeks [ 5 Answers ]

We ask for thank you letter after customer visit our booth in exhibition last 2 weeks

Thanking letters for customers [ 2 Answers ]

Help me to create a good Thanking letter to be send to Our customers. We are in the Financial sector and we have just released the Profits for the year end and I want to send customers a Thanking letter for Banking with us and for the support given to us last year.

Writing a letter to Customers for them to donate gifts [ 1 Answers ]

I need to write a professional letter to my customers asking them to donate gifts for door prizes at our holiday party this year. I do have an older version that my company has used in the past, but it just seems to generic.

How do I write a letter to customers about a price increase? [ 9 Answers ]

I own a landscaping business and due to gas price increase and product price increases I have to change the price of regular lawn service price. Please help I don want to lose clients Respectfully legen

Letter of rate increase to existing mow customers [ 1 Answers ]

Need suggestions of letter format for rate increase on existing mow/ landscape customers

View more questions Search