Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kigkong123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2008, 10:29 AM
    Pain/itching around ring of penis
    I have more of an itching sensation around the ring of my penis and it has only started a couple of days ago, I'm 15 and a virgin and have been with the same girl now for 7 months. What could this be?:(
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2008, 10:32 AM
    It could be dirt if you haven't been cleaning it properly. Make an extra effort to carefully clean and rinse the area when you shower.

Also, just because you're a virgin doesn't protect you. You can contract an STD from oral sex. Go see your doctor if it doesn't clear up in a day or 2.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itching and pain inside penis [ 3 Answers ]

Im kind of embrassed about this but anyway I have a itching inside my penis and so pain when I urinate.Im not sure what I shoud do about this I'm only 15 and I'm just un sure. Is it a uranial infection? What should I do ?:(

Itching Penis [ 3 Answers ]

I sometimes get an itching feeling inside my penis. No burning sensation when urinating or anything. Just that itch from time to time. It has been there for about 2 weeks now...

What causes Itching on penis [ 1 Answers ]

There is itching below the skin of my penis. I do not have pain or blistes etc but there is redness

Itching Inside penis [ 3 Answers ]

Hi ! Well I have still feeling itching inside my penis . Last time when I ask the same question on this forum that " I feel itching inside my penis and i feel burning like sensations when ever I pee " . Then some people on this forum advise me to go for STD . Then I went for STD test and luckily my...

Itching Inside penis [ 1 Answers ]

Well I am not sure but I just read it from the internet that it might be STD as I felt itching inside my penis and when ever I pee I feel like burning . This makes me conscious that why is it so as it never happpened before in my life . Please tell me different aspects , is this only because of...

View more questions Search