Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blairalexandra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2007, 03:04 PM
    Baby mama drama
    What do I do when all my boyfriends children's mother does is harass me and take the kids away from him because of me?>?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2007, 05:13 PM
    You stay out of the drama. This is your bf's issue to settle with his ex. The other woman is using whatever and whoever she can to get to your boyfriend.

He is the one that needs to take care of the visitation arrangements. If he needs to go back to family court, then so be it. Were they married? Is there any document showing the vistation and shared custody?

As angry as you might get, it is not worth it for you to jump in with fury and stir the pot here. This is already a volatile situation, you do not need to add to it. Tell you boyfriend about how you feel and then let HIM take care of this.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 28, 2007, 09:42 PM
    You do nothing, take care of your own. Baby mama drama come with the territory, when a guy has a lot of babies all over the place.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2007, 12:19 PM
    Next time pick your partner wisely, lots of women I know don't date men who have already had kids.
    It's not fair for the men, I know, but hey, you have choice, do you?
    JL FANATIC Posts: 40, Reputation: 7

Mar 1, 2008, 06:05 AM
    You be there for him. They are little lonely leaches, maggots, ticks (get it) that has an objective to drive him nuts. You just stay out of it and help him mentally, emotionally, just don't get involved. POLICE LOCK PEOPLE UP THESE DAYS DEALING WITH SITUATIONS LIKE THAT. I hope he got a DNA test for those kids, they might not even be his and they are making his life miserable. Good luck
    susangpyp Posts: 258, Reputation: 73

Mar 1, 2008, 09:54 AM
    It's none of your business. They have to work it out. If people are going to use excuses to play with each other they will find them be it you or something else. Just step back and let them try to work it out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Baby mama drama [ 5 Answers ]

I am a new father who is going through a nasty custody dispute. I have a beautiful baby girl who the mother does not want me to have any contact with. I really don't know her reasons or motivations all I know is two weeks after she was born we got into a fight and she went behind my back filed...

Baby mama drama [ 2 Answers ]

HUMMMMH... Okay I need advice on some baby mama drama you guys... I've been dealing with this guy for the last 5 months and I must say that me and hiim went through about a year worht of relationship in that short amount of time... I came into the relationship knowing that he had a baby...

Baby's Mama drama [ 1 Answers ]

I have been with my man for 2 years. He has 3 children with 3 different woman. 2 of his baby's mama's are awesome. They have come to the realization that they don't want each other and get along. There is this one mother that still wants him. She will use her daughter against him. We live together...

Baby mama drama [ 1 Answers ]

Tell me, please, How does a wife deal gracefully with her husbands baby mama... from the past... he has a daughter with her (my stepdaughter) and we have a great relationship. I love my husband, and I don't want to be a y woman... but his ex is VERY trying. Does anyone have similar experiences?

View more questions Search