Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    H-M4A1 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2007, 10:52 AM
    How do I get a bigger 6 pack or a 8 pack ?
    Hi :)
    I have already got a 6 pack but it isn't very see able.
    I need to do more exercise to increase its visibleness.
    And how to get the lower abdominal muscles bigger.
    Thanks
    H-M4A1 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2007, 10:57 AM
    Which means I'll need to know some more exercises to help!
    Can you suggest some please.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2007, 11:00 AM
    Lower abs are the one of the hardest muscles to define.

I suggest cardio, at least 30 minutes a day, 3 - 4 times a week.

And on top of that, try doing something called v-styles

You lay flat on your back, your arms stretched out, so you're completely straight. Then lift your legs (without bending your knees) while bringing up your body. Your goal is to make your hands touch your legs... making a V with your body.

I do not encourage this for those who do not normally work out... as this exercise is relatively difficult.
    fenderstrummer28 Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2008, 01:22 PM
    Yo, what I do is 50 situps a day... thats it. And guaranteed a nicer 6 pack in 2 months!
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Feb 29, 2008, 06:45 PM
    If you won't to work out your abs to make it an 8 pack you need to do more then just site ups. You need to work on your lower abs. Try this:
    Alternating Supine Leg Walks

Start by laying on your back with your hands under your buttocks. Lift your legs so they are vertical. Contract your abs so your midsection is tense.

Then, lower 1 leg so your foot is a few inches from the ground. Hold there for about 1 second, then return that leg to the starting position. Alternate which leg you lower.

Try a reps and really try to feel the lower abs working.

Supine Reverse Crunches

Start by laying on your back with your hands under your buttocks. Lift your legs so they are vertical, then bend your knees at a 90 degree angle. Contract your abs so your midsection is tense.

Keeping your knees bent at the same angle, slowly lower them until the back of your feet are a few inches above the ground. Then, bring your knees up towards your chest and really squeeze your abs while doing this.

Repeat.

Leg Lifts

Start by laying on your back with your hands under your buttocks. Lift your legs so they are vertical.

Contract your midsection by engaging the upper abs.

Then, lower both legs so that the back of your feet are right above the ground. After holding that position for a few second, return your legs to the vertical position.

Repeat.

I always find that leg lifts work big time. You can lift left and right then center to make what you really won't. I hope this helped you. Please get back to me.
    jennyrena Posts: 37, Reputation: 7

Mar 1, 2008, 12:13 AM
    If you have a stable bench or a curl bar and you secure your legs (only) around it. You will be able to curl your upper body upwards
    And having no security for your upper body allows your lower abs to work harder. A lesson from my muscular (jailbird )big brother.
    baseballfire Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2011, 02:55 PM
    Everyone has a six pack... it just under the fat on your belly... the less fat you have.. the more define it is... cardio, cardio, cardio... along with some hard abdominal training will give you your six pack..
    fatty0 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2011, 01:43 PM
    I have a six pack almost eight pack you should eat what you already eat but to get strounger you should not exercise for a week let your abs form and then start working out a lot after a week.

Oct 28, 2011, 01:51 PM
    I've completed my goal for a eight pack!

Oct 28, 2011, 02:01 PM
    Listen to my advise it will work:)
    crazzyhanz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2012, 10:54 AM
    Do more leg raises.. it will define your lower ABS

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to have six pack [ 8 Answers ]

How can I get six pack but still some fast food but I'm 140

What is the difference between "Service Pack 2" and "Service Pack 2 v 2096" for Windo [ 1 Answers ]

I M CONFUSING IN WINDOWS SERVICEPACK 2 AND SERVICE PACK 2 V.2096 What is the difference between "Service Pack 2" and "Service Pack 2 v 2096" for Windows XP. Thanks Purendra

How the get a 6 pack [ 2 Answers ]

I want to get a 6 pack and get stronger arms I am a sparky as a job so it is qrite demanding I have a bike and a canal I can ride on or one of them indoor ones my diet is ricepudding in the mornin and a sandwich at dinner then some ready meal at tea I am 5 foot 7 and whigh 11 stone 10 pounds and 18...

What is a six-pack? [ 4 Answers ]

What is a six pack??

6 pack [ 1 Answers ]

How long will it take me to get a 6 pack? And lose 25 pounds? How long will I have to hit the gym

View more questions Search