Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dani04 Posts: 55, Reputation: 3

Feb 26, 2008, 08:04 AM
    When should I ask him to take me back.
    My boyfriend broke up with me about a week ago.
    And I really want him to take me back... I like REALLY like him.
    And I am trying SO hard.
    But I am afarid if I don't ask soon he will find another girl or start crushing on another girl.

We do still talk but not like what we use to.
    Emails that are like 2 setences...
    Me asking him how was his day, and he says fine
    Next day how are you he says fine
    ... so on
    Do you think he has moved on?
    Or he is trying to act like he don't care?
    When do you think it is a good time to ask him to take mt back?
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2008, 08:12 AM
    Is this the same guy that called you nasty names?
    agomez Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Feb 26, 2008, 09:50 AM
    Hey I have a question why did you guys break up in the first place ? Also did he break up with you or is it the other way?

Feb 26, 2008, 04:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE
    Is this the same guy that called you nasty names?
    No this is the only guy that doesn't call me nasty names

Feb 26, 2008, 04:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by agomez
    hey i have a question why did you guys break up in the first place ? Also did he break up with you or is it the other way?
    We broke up in the first place because he lives in a different country ( usa) I live in caanda
    But everyone said we were meant for each other
    He said he loved me
    He said I was his soul mate
    And I think that's true and I just don't want to lose him
    He broke upwith me because he said he couldn't concentrate on his school work...
    mwilliams15 Posts: 172, Reputation: 24

Feb 26, 2008, 05:51 PM
    How old are you? Is it absolutely necessary that you MUST have a boyfriend to be happy? Do you honestly think that you are going to marry this guy?
    Don't spend all your time chasing guys. Evidently he doesn't want to be with you if the relationship has ended. Move on. If you are in high school you shouldn't waste your time with a guy you will hardly even see. You're going to miss out on all sorts of fun high school brings. Hang out with your friends and have fun. Guys? Worry about a serious relationship after you've been in college for a little while.

Feb 26, 2008, 07:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mwilliams15
    How old are you? Is it absolutely necessary that you MUST have a boyfriend to be happy? Do you honestly think that you are going to marry this guy?
    Don't spend all your time chasing guys. Evidently he doesn't want to be with you if the relationship has ended. Move on. If you are in high school you shouldn't waste your time with a guy you will hardly even see. You're going to miss out on all sorts of fun high school brings. Hang out with your friends and have fun. Guys? Worry about a serious relationship after you've been in college for a little while.
    I'm 14

Feb 26, 2008, 07:24 PM
    Don't worry about a boyfriend. I started dating when I was 14. I dated that guy for 3 years. My senior year I realized how stupid I was. I missed out on sooo many things. Just have fun and be you. Get in a serious relationship once your out of high school. My mom tried to tell me this and of course I didn't listen, but I really wish I would have.

Feb 26, 2008, 07:26 PM
    Don't worry about a boyfriend. I started dating when I was 14. I dated that guy for 3 years. My senior year I realized how stupid I was. I missed out on sooo many things. Just have fun and be you. Get in a serious relationship once your out of high school. My mom tried to tell me this and of course I didn't listen, but I really wish I would have.
    Its so ahrd though
    You hear and see everyone with people and there I am feeling left out and I can't have that.

Feb 26, 2008, 07:34 PM
    I know it hurts, but you have to let go.
    You need to learn to rely on yourself rather than a guy. Do you have to follow the crowd? Why do you have to have a boyfriend? So people don't look at you weird? Why don't you start a new trend.. Why don't you say "I don't want a boyfriend, I just want to have fun and be me."
    There's nothing wrong with not having a boyfriend. What's he going to do for you? He's going to take up all of your time, and hurt your feelings, you'll end up fighting with him, you'll worry less about school because you'll be too worried about him to focus on anything else. Get yourself a hobby. Start playing a sport. I think you need to work on finding some good girl friends who are going to support you and not put you down. You don't need a guy to have fun or be happy.

Feb 26, 2008, 08:03 PM
    I know it hurts, but you have to let go.
    You need to learn to rely on yourself rather than a guy. Do you have to follow the crowd? Why do you have to have a boyfriend? So people don't look at you weird? Why don't you start a new trend.. Why don't you say "I don't want a boyfriend, I just want to have fun and be me."
    Theres nothing wrong with not having a boyfriend. What's he going to do for you? He's going to take up all of your time, and hurt your feelings, you'll end up fighting with him, you'll worry less about school because you'll be too worried about him to focus on anything else. Get yourself a hobby. Start playing a sport. I think you need to work on finding some good girl friends who are going to support you and not put you down. You don't need a guy to have fun or be happy.
    Aww thank you that is like the best advice Ive heard...

Mar 19, 2008, 05:07 PM
    I need some help again, we have ben apart for a month
    And yesterday he sent me this really nice letter
    And it was well thought out I could say
    And he said he will always love me
    And we are just taking a break right now, he says...

Any idea what to do?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

Back child support and social security disability back pay [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Texas and I am making court ordered payments fro back child support for a non-minor child. I will be receiving social security disability soon and was wondering since I am making payments will my social security back pay be garnished?:confused:

Michael jordan back to back mvp how much is it worth [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how much the Michael jordan back to back mvp is worth. Any one please help1

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

Interlocking plate back to back feed [ 2 Answers ]

If I use a interlocking plate to backfeed my main(homelite 200amp)from my generator... from my garage... can I use the braker that is feeding the garage if I put it in the proper place to accommodate the interlocking plate? It's a 220 30 amp braker... so part of the question is... will the...

View more questions Search