Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    musiclover23 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2008, 03:47 PM
    If a guy says "you're so easy", what does he mean?
    I met a guy online, we emailed for a couple of months, then spoke on the phone. The second time we speak on the phone, he said "you're so easy". What does he mean? I don't want to ask him.

By the way, I'm a virgin so I'm not easy in that sense.
    whyohwhy Posts: 60, Reputation: 8

Feb 20, 2008, 03:52 PM
    I would have to know the context of the conversation that led up to that. He could just mean that you are easy to make laugh. He could mean that it is easy to guess what you are thinking or what your response might be.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2008, 03:55 PM
    While I agree with whyohwhy...

It's something you don't tell a girl. Really.

However, if he meant something along the lines of "you're so easy to make you laugh" or something along those lines... fine. If he meant, "you're so easy to get you to do what I want you to do"... run.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2008, 06:25 PM
    I agree with Why and ISneeze - without knowing the exact conversations (and all prior conversations and messages, etc.) that led up to him saying you are so easy, it is impossible to tell what exactly he meant.

If he did mean you are so easy to get to do what he wants you to do - ditto on the run advice. Run like you are being chased by The Hound of the Baskervilles.

Feb 20, 2008, 07:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny
    while I agree with whyohwhy...

it's something you don't tell a girl. really.

however, if he meant something along the lines of "you're so easy to make you laugh" or something along those lines...fine. if he meant, "you're so easy to get you to do what I want you to do"...run.
    He didn't say it in context to something else... more like a statement.

But what if I want to do what he wants me to do? We both want the same thing. Then it's not bad, right?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2008, 07:26 PM
    ... granted, if you like him and he likes you, then that's kosher.

HOWEVER, him telling you "you're so easy" seems disrespectful, as if he'll just use you for his benefit.

May I ask how old you are?
    Suelle383 Posts: 105, Reputation: 25

Feb 20, 2008, 07:56 PM
    He could mean you're so easy-going, easy to talk to, etc. Which are great! Or he could mean you're easy to wrap around my little finger and do whatever I want you to do. Which is bad! If he starts to seem controlling, run!
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Feb 20, 2008, 10:32 PM
    So, to sum up everyone's answers, we have no idea why a guy would say something like that to you.

But I bet you do. It concerned you enough to go online and ask some strangers (who might randomly find some way to make it OK) instead of someone nearby who could shake you TELL you it was inappropriate and confirm your fears.

You sound cautious. You sound like someone whom has benefited from caution. You sound like you wish he hadn't said it. He did.

Remember everything about the how/context/your reaction to the moment he actually said it. GO WITH WHAT YOU REMEMBER. Don't override yourself.

Feb 21, 2008, 06:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny
    ...granted, if you like him and he likes you, then that's kosher.

HOWEVER, him telling you "you're so easy" seems disrespectful, as if he'll just use you for his benefit.

may I ask how old you are?
    Im 23.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Intertherm Electric Furnace Blower works in "on" not in "auto" [ 6 Answers ]

I have an Intertherm Electric Furnace E2EB-015AH. I came home from work last night, turned the heat on and it didn't work as advertised. I could hear the relays clicking occasionally so I investigated a little and found the elements are heating up and cycling, the relay inside the thermostat cycles...

"what's the big deal?" about using the words "pimped out" in reference to Chelsea? [ 11 Answers ]

Some people don’t seem to think it is a big deal. Clinton Calls Shuster Comment Part of 'Troubling Pattern' | The Trail | washingtonpost.com

A guy is creating problems in my "relathionship" [ 2 Answers ]

So... there is a guy(the one I talk about in my other posts)... he talked to me... and after I talked to him... he was really happy that day but the day after I went swimming with my group(boys+girls)and things went wrong again with him... now about a month passed and we where OK again.. now he is...

Honda accord 2000 6 cyl " the light "check" is on" [ 1 Answers ]

My honda accord 2000 6 cyl. With 101000k miles is was with the light "check" on. I took To a non-honda mechanic and he erased it. The computer said that the code is PO700, and the mechanic said that it needs to have the "transmission rebuilt", and the price ranges from $ 1500.00 - 1600.00. My...

Seeking Easy Natural Japanese-"type" Dressing Containing... [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to try and do an easy NATURAL Japanese-"type" dressing which I could use for i.e.salads or noodles, and which might include these type of ingredients: Soy Sauce (or Tamari Sauce) Ginger, Sesame Seeds, Rice Vinegar and Garlic. Any suggestions, ideas? Thanks!:)

View more questions Search