Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    l12 Posts: 65, Reputation: 3

Feb 17, 2008, 10:01 PM
    Why do men like women to be shaved?
    I like the shaved feeling myself... but I need a little strip to feel like a woman and not a little girl... Is that cool? And does anyone know the best way to shave(not wax) that will last??
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Feb 17, 2008, 10:03 PM
    Well, I usually shave everything once in a while to let the fresh hair grow in to avoid unsightly festered hairs and such. But usually when I do shave, I just shave my bikini line and trim up the rest. My husband says he feels like he is screwing an 11 year old when I am completely shaven. For some men they like the smoothness of the vagina when it is shaved (like your shaven legs) other men do not.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2008, 01:00 PM
    Shaved hair starts growing out right away... think of a man's beard... he shaves in the morning an has a hair shadow at 5 o'clock.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2008, 03:11 PM
    I like to not have my nose tickled by wiry stray hairs... do you like to kiss a man with a full beard??

I think it is pretty obvious why.

And yes I like the "nudity" of it.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2008, 03:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hollylovesbrandon
    well, i usually shave everything once in a while to let the fresh hair grow in to avoid unsightly festered hairs and such. but usually when i do shave, i just shave my bikini line and trim up the rest. my husband says he feels like he is screwing an 11 year old when i am completely shaven. for some men they like the smoothness of the vagina when it is shaved (like your shaven legs) other men do not.
    Hi Holly,

I think you mean Vulva-not Vagina.:rolleyes:
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Feb 18, 2008, 05:57 PM
    It's also about sight. Pubic hair tends to "hide" the view. It's pretty obvious what a man looks like naked... nothing hidden... It's all out there. But to see a woman trimmed or shaven is a turn-on for some men to be able to see what was hiding.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Feb 18, 2008, 06:04 PM
    Prefer neatly, closely trimmed, as you said... and I agree on the woman/girl perspective. That said, the girl I dated who was completely bare, well... it never stopped me. At the very least clean and controlled... tightly trimmed is better, and bare isn't bad.
    rockerchick26 Posts: 93, Reputation: 22

Feb 18, 2008, 07:14 PM
    I have been with men that prefer hard wood and wall to wall carpet --I prefer hard wood... (lol!)

Feb 18, 2008, 09:15 PM
    I do like to kiss a man with a full beard. My husband has one. And also, other than having that laser thing to remove your hair, unfortunately you are stuck shaving or waxing all the time. It really depends on the man, honestly.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2008, 11:52 PM
    Shaved skin is pricky. It's fake too. Why mess with mother nature. The expression "bikini line" always cracks me up. I haven't found mine, unless that's it two inches down my thighs. Honey, that's a lot of ingrown hairs.

When I was in Holland we went swimming. Those women didn't shave, but then they had almost nothing to shave. I just wore shorts.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2008, 09:22 AM
    Smooth is good... and trust me no woman past the age of 20 looks like a little girl... much less a woman over 30. Creative trimming with a small patch like a question mark, Hitler mustach, or exclaimation mark all look better than a garden left to go feral.

And even early teens have hair there so that should dispel this thing about looking like kids. It starts at puberty. How many women's development stops at 12?

Yeah it's a personal choice. If you do it right it won't be prickly. Do it ever 2 days its never gets to that stage. I for one do not like the cave woman look. Never have , never will. But there are a small fetish of guys that like that.

Feb 19, 2008, 09:32 AM
    Well, I had hair when I was around the age of 12. But I didn't think that was early though. I didn't get my menstrual cycle until I was 14 though. My development was strange really.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 19, 2008, 09:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Xrayman
    I like to not have my nose tickled by wiry stray hairs....do you like to kiss a man with a full beard???

I think it is pretty obvious why.

and yes I like the "nudity" of it.

This makes the most sense to me.
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2008, 12:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hollylovesbrandon
    my husband says he feels like he is screwing an 11 year old when i am completely shaven.

:eek: I just saw that comment... It might be time to find out how he knows what it feels like to screw an 11 year old boy. That answer might be worthy of a thread in itself. :D

Personally, I don't, nor do I care to... :eek:
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2008, 07:43 PM
    Smoothy, it gets prickly at two days on many blondes. Most of us with dark, or fast growing hair need to shave daily, or more. Apparently you have never had a shaved-face man go down on you with a face covered with sandpaper. It's funny how we learn what we like, isn't it. If I were blonde or had very sparse hair, I would be bald all the time.

Feb 19, 2008, 09:58 PM
    Exactly, everyone has their likes and dislikes. I personally work too much to really have time to shave my legs let alone down there. That is probably why I only do it occasionally. If I had more time and energy I might do it. But my husband likes it the way it is. I have never had any complaints. And I would KILL him if he shaved his beard. I love a full beard on a man! There's something, rugged and manly about it that just drives me crazy! Once again, it's all about personal preference. It all just depends on the person(s) involved.
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2008, 09:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by simoneaugie
    Smoothy, it gets prickly at two days on many blondes. Most of us with dark, or fast growing hair need to shave daily, or more. Apparently you have never had a shaved-face man go down on you with a face covered with sandpaper. It's funny how we learn what we like, isn't it. If I were blonde or had very sparse hair, I would be bald all the time.
    My wife is dark haired, not blonde at all. I've really only dated a couple blonde's before I married, most have had brown or black hair, a few red hair. Me I like blonde the best... if its natural. I hate when some people pretend to be blonde's that really don't have the features for it. Maria Carey is one... Lil Kim is another... or Asians.

Something many people don't know Blondes have the most hair density per square inch of skin, and red heads the least. Just because you see it less doesn't mean there is less of it.
    mirandycc Posts: 70, Reputation: 7

Feb 20, 2008, 09:56 AM
    I think unshaven is nasty, just from a woman's point of view. It is kind of personal hygiene, not to provide a fantasy
    thegandyman Posts: 26, Reputation: 6

Feb 20, 2008, 10:26 AM
    It really doesn't just depend on the man, it also depends on the woman. If you have fat-folds down there, then don't shave it, the chances of a man wanting to see that looking all fat AND bald are slim-to-none. However having said that, if the ingrown hairs thing is something that you happen to have to deal with, shaving should be kept to a minimum.
    Just like some men suit beards and some men look better claen shaven, some women should maintain a little mystery.
    FallenFromGrace Posts: 101, Reputation: 15

Feb 21, 2008, 12:08 AM
    I think the type of razor you use makes a difference. I shave it all, but then again my public hair would be straight if I didn't. I'd love to leave a strip but it looks weird. SO, until they come out with the "Pubic Perm". I guess I have to resort to being like a 8 year old.:p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What women want from men? [ 6 Answers ]

This may sound like I shouldn't be complaining as I have a full life with 3 beautiful children and a even more beautiful wife of almost 20 years. I am not exactly who my wife wants me to be like... and she hates it even after being together this long, she gets mad with me for trying to assert...

Women with shaved heads? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the title of an old :confused: movie about WWII where five Dutch women are punished by their town for sleeping with the occupying German troops by shaving their heads and then running them out of town? They then join the resistance movement and most of them are killed.

This is why women should not take men shopping against their will. [ 4 Answers ]

This is why women should not take men shopping against their will. DON'T TAKE ME IF I DON'T WANT TO GO... After Mr. And Mrs. Fenton retired, Mrs. Fenton insisted her husband accompany her on her trips to Wal-Mart. Unfortunately, Mr. Fenton was like most men--he found shopping boring And...

Men and Women in 1600 [ 1 Answers ]

what are some roles of men and women in 1600?:o In england and america.

View more questions Search