Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elaine82 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2008, 11:45 AM
    I bought mine from nodarklips.com Dark Lips Treatment - Use FRESH UP to Lighten Dark Lips, Nipples, Scars and Stretch Marks as well. Took about 10 days to ship me but since it is FREE shipping well I have no complain. I actually bought 3 tubes for bulkd discount. I used consecutively for 5 days and I can see that my lips turned into healthy shiny pink tone. Even my friends commented on the difference and I really felt good. I had tried many other products out there but none works until I found this Fresh Up cream. I have started to use on my nipples and elbows. Guess what? The dark pigments has started to fade into pink as well ! I found the answer to my problem in this awesome cream.
    bella05 Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2008, 02:02 PM
    I can't seem to order the free samples. It always says enter contact number ( phone ) even when I have already written it.
    Anyone is having the same problem?
    My lips are soooo dark compared to my skintone and it looks not so good.
    elaine82 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2008, 07:15 PM
    Bella05, my girlfriend had a problem like that initially as I can recall. She typed in +1202 and did not get past like you. She wrote in to the helpdesk... contacts@xxx or something which advised her to just key in 1202 that is omit the '+'. Not sure if your case is the same but try emailing their helpdesk. The people there are impressive. I asked them some product questions on Fresh Up and they replied within 20 minutes. I was really impressed. Now, this is what I call customer service!
    SugarBlush Posts: 138, Reputation: 0

Feb 9, 2008, 05:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by elaine82
    I bought mine from nodarklips.com Dark Lips Treatment - Use FRESH UP to Lighten Dark Lips, Nipples, Scars and Stretch Marks as well. Took about 10 days to ship me but since it is FREE shipping well I have no complain. I actually bought 3 tubes for bulkd discount. I used consecutively for 5 days and I can see that my lips turned into healthy shiny pink tone. Even my friends commented on the difference and I really felt good. I had tried many other products out there but none works until I found this Fresh Up cream. I have started to use on my nipples and elbows. guess what? the dark pigments has started to fade into pink as well ! I found the answer to my problem in this awesome cream.
    Glad it worked for you too! I ordered mine from nodarklips.com too. They have an office here in Malaysia so they used local express post! Mine took about 48 hours to ship!
    savithakumari Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2008, 01:12 AM
    How To Lighten Lips...
    deepika Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2008, 08:16 AM
    I want to lighten my dark lips
    linksys2000 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Aug 28, 2008, 08:36 PM
    Try first aid ointment.
    missteetee Posts: 60, Reputation: 2

Oct 27, 2008, 11:43 PM

I have used maxi peel #3 and rdl #3 to lighten my lips but please keep some lip gloss handy because your lips are going to peel like crazy but it truly does work.
    Kawaii88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2008, 12:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by missteetee View Post
    I have used maxi peel #3 and rdl #3 to lighten my lips but please keep some lip gloss handy because your lips are going to peel like crazy but it truly does work.
    Are u really sure that it can make my lips pink? Or lighten?
    wawy Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2009, 02:22 PM

Hi
    U can used fresh-up
    Its really great it make my lip pinkish

Dark Lips Treatment - Use FRESH UP to Lighten Dark Lips, Nipples, Scars and Stretch Marks Removal
    thinkpink153 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2009, 05:40 PM

The only thing I no u can do, is when you put on lip stick, put on the color you want ( base color) then take a lighter gloss, and aply it to the middle of the lower lip, it works
    Cyprine Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Jan 21, 2009, 08:26 PM

I don't understand why you want pink lips. I don't like that look. I like darker lips, but I have pale pink lips. I think your lips should match with your complexion. Super pink lips on dark complexion is ugly in my opinion. Sometimes I wear things on my lips to make them appear darker, it makes me look more sharp. But hey, everyone got different tastes.
    BabyDoll22 Posts: 85, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2009, 08:45 AM

Hey guys I would like to make my lips pink also. Could I get godiva lip gloss from a beauty supply store
    acso25_none Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2009, 05:15 AM
    The one thing that works the best for dryness is aloe vera gel. If possible, apply freshly squeezed aloe vera gel on your lips. This will not only take care of the dryness but also work at lessening the darkness of the lips. But if this is not possible, use a lip balm that has a strong base of aloe vera gel in it. Another thing that will drive the dryness away is applying milk cream to the lips. Milk cream is very rich in grease and will effectively moisturize your lips. Another effective remedy is to rub cucumber slices on your lips. Cucumber contains a lot of moisture, which it transfers to the lips when you rub it. The only problem is that you will have to keep rubbing the cucumber slices throughout the day at regular intervals. As for the darkness of the lips, another reason for this condition could also be that your lips tend to tan more then the rest of your face. If this is the case, then most probably your upper lip will be darker then your lower lip. Also, dry lips tend to get tanned faster when exposed to the sun for too long. You must, therefore, without fail, apply sun screen lotion to your lips as well whenever you go out of the house. This will prevent further darkening of the lips. To lighten the existing dark color, prepare and apply a cream that is made up of almond oil, milk powder, honey, and lemon juice. Make sure they are all in equal quantity. Apply this cream at least two to three times a day, for at least a month.
    desikudi Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2009, 10:42 AM

I also need to know something that can effectively takes the dark color off the lips... I don't smoke but its still dark... I have heard of glycerine +lemon juice.. im going to try it and see if it works...
    tinyprettylight Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Aug 13, 2009, 10:46 PM

Check my link, please.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...ml#post1922859

It's been efective for me!
    I really hope everyone can benefit here :)
    tinyprettylight Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Aug 14, 2009, 05:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyprine View Post
    i dont understand why you want pink lips. i don't like that look. I like darker lips, but i have pale pink lips. I think your lips should match with your complexion. super pink lips on dark complexion is ugly in my opinion. sometimes I wear things on my lips to make them appear darker, it makes me look more sharp. but hey, everyone got different tastes.
    You're being very hypocritical.
    Here you are stating that you have pale pink lips yet you yourself do things to make your lips appear darker.
    No one is asking for your opinion here, they are asking for advice.
    And if you can only give useless opinions, then you're only serving to waste their time :)

Pink lips on people with brown complexions can look very nice.
    I have a light brown complexion, my bottom lip is pink and my top lip has gotten darker brown.
    The pink lip looks perfect on me so there is no problem with wanting both my lips to match in color.
    To me two pink lips will look much prettier.
    PinkMoscato Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2009, 04:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mellowkat View Post
    wow i've ordered some godiva lip gloss

officialangeleyez,will it turn my purple top lip pink?
    Please keep us posted... I'm in desperate need of a lip cure... my dark lips is the worst.. :(
    PinkMoscato Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2009, 04:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pbromay View Post
    Btw. What About Permanent Make Up For Men And Women Lips? Im Maybe Thinking About This. Using Mono For Almost A Year Gave Me A Ligther Skin Tone For Sure Even With My Repig But Hey... My Lips Are Very Very Dark.. So I Dont Like Them... Permanent Make Up Is An Option?
    HI, can you please mention what tone you were when you started and what tone you were when you ended? I'm terrified of mono.. and I'm surprised it didn't work on your lips..
    crude metal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2009, 04:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by strawxxx View Post
    Dear customer

Lip may be devided in to 2 parts, the inner part called mucous lip and the outer part called cutaneous lip. It is the certaneous lip that contains pigment or melanin and responsible for the so called “dark lip” in most patients. It is true that tatoo chemicals,heat,or ordinary laser may do harm to your lip.In fact lipstick is believed to be one factor that cause dark lip in the acquired type

With the special kind of laser at a proper parameters this problem is safely treated.It is the innovatine technique in cosmetic laser precedures developed trough an advanced research. The treatment for dark lip requires 1-3 treatments (average1.5). The interval between each treatment session is 1 week or more.

The lip is treated with the special laser after numb with topical anesthesia. The procedure take only a few minutes. The treated lip appears dark like wearing a black lipstick and form a fine scab which will turn naturally pink with in 1 week.
    The price for dark lip laser is $200 .

Here the reply that I got.
    Hi can u please tell me the place where the lip surgeries you are talking about are done

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to lighten dark underarms [ 3 Answers ]

How to lighten dark underarms

Dark lips [ 5 Answers ]

My lips are getting darker compared to skin colour. How to get back the red/pink colour for lips

Dark lips! [ 5 Answers ]

Any suggestions to make my lips lighter. Unfortunately I have a naturally dark lip liner. I would love to make them lighter and pinker without the use of makeup. Thanks a lot, cheers:D

How to lighten dark underarms [ 8 Answers ]

I heard about this cream that was used... I forgot what the brand was. It was sold in Manila, Philippines. If anyone knows about that. Please let me know. I think it cost PHP950 + shipping expenses. I'm looking for that. Or any other suggestions?

Too dark to lighten [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, everyone. Just a brief description of myself. I am african with a mixture of black and brown complexion. My arms are brown/dark brown as wll as my legs and chest. But my torso, neck, back and face are black (almost jet black). My nose and central areas of my face are brown though. Before...

View more questions Search