Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladiie enviie Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2008, 03:03 PM
    Is there anything I could use to make my hair less curly?
    I have really really curly hair like ringlets and I still want it to be curly but just not as curly. Does anyone know something I can use to make it less curly or anything I can do?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2008, 03:05 PM
    Try buying a curling iron or curlers around the size of the curls you want.
    Going that route you have to do your hair every time you want the bigger curls

Or you could get a perm and tell the salon you want bigger curls.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Feb 6, 2008, 03:47 PM
    Have you tried BIG VELCRO ROLLERS?
    ladiie enviie Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2008, 12:40 PM
    No I mean something to make it less curly permanently but I don't want it straight, I just want the curls to be a little looser
    ilikeyellow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2011, 01:19 PM
    I have this same problem, and what I do is a just run a straightener over my hair really fast, and straighten the very ends a bit, it makes it less curly more wavy. Get a lot of compliments. Good lucK!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would this go with curly hair? [ 7 Answers ]

I have curly hair right... And I really want to dye my hair funky color... But I'm worried it won't go with curly hair and that it won't suit me... What do you say? The hair colour I want is this : http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg24/nirvanacookie/Multicolored/Rachael.jpg I look/ My...

Would this go with curly hair? [ 5 Answers ]

I have curly hair right... And I really want to dye my hair funky color... But I'm worried it won't go with curly hair and that it won't suit me... What do you say? The hair colour I want is this :...

Dry curly hair [ 1 Answers ]

I have dry & curly hair suggest me a hair style I want to keep long hair

Curly hair [ 4 Answers ]

I have naturally curly hair. Sometimes not very often I blow dry it straight and it turns out so soft, but when I leave it curly its incredibly dry... why? I condition it and after I apply serum oil.. sometimes more than once.. What can I do to get soft hair when I leave it natural curly?...

Curly Hair Dream [ 1 Answers ]

Lately I have been dreaming that I have very curly hair, in small tight ringlets. In reality, my hair is long and wavy, not as curly as in the dreams. I like my hair fine the way it is, so I'm wondering what this dream might mean, and why it keeps recurring. Thanks for any suggestions!

View more questions Search