Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donna37144 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2008, 11:35 AM
    Unexplained movement under you while you sleep
    I know someone who has the feeling of something moving under her when she is in her bed. She is telling me that now she is scared because now she feels it in the couch or in other beds,a feeling of something moving under her.Is she going crazy? If not, has anyone heard of this kind of thing before and what can she do?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2008, 12:16 AM
    Hypnagogia: Information and Much More from Answers.com - does it sound anything like this?

Sounds like she probably needs to find a doctor that specializes in sleeping disorders.
    fde Posts: 93, Reputation: -4

Jan 30, 2008, 03:51 PM
    It is not uncommon. Spirits have high vibrations they can vibrate us as well it would feel like that some what . She needs a protective talsman that you put around your neck. Tigers eye is very protective as well. Place them in a bowl of water to cleanse them first.
    You can buy theses anywhere at special stores. Use the internet to locate these shops. You can buy on line to.
    Start with that. She has a spirit or some kind of unbalanced energy around her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unexplained Itch [ 23 Answers ]

Hello I'm writing on behalf of my 49 yr old mother who has been suffering an unexplained itch for approximately 1 year now. The itching is primarily located to her arms, there is no sign of any skin problem the only detectable feature is the scratches she has caused by herself- no other signs....

Unexplained itching [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I have been continuously itching for the last 2 weeks - and I am not able to pin-point the source. The itching makes me scratch which ends up tearing the skin and resulting in bruises in some cases; while in some instances the area just shows small red dots and in some cases, I have small red...

Unexplained experiences [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am new here and I hope you can answer my questions. We lived in a house a few years back that we almost bought but really strange things happened there. Our youngest son, who was about one and a half years old at the time, saw things in this house. You could hear someone come into the...

Unexplained Bleeding? [ 7 Answers ]

For over 1 week now I have been feeling sick having period like pains and sharp pains in my side and a few days later I started bleeding brown like discharge and some red as well like a light period I was due my period last week but I contunied with my patch as I had a college party to go to I have...

Unexplained Infertility [ 17 Answers ]

I have been trying to get pregnant for 3 years now, and nothing. I'm 19 and my husband is 21. I have had every test done and none of the doctors I have seen thus far can tell me anything, other than they know nothing. I was wondering if anyone else has gone through the same thing. If so, I...

View more questions Search