Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    itsmeagain93 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2008, 08:10 PM
    How do I strip my hair safely, and what can I expect?
    Okay, well my natural hair color is like a dark blondish-light brown, and I recentley,(around September of 07) dyed it a chocolate brown! I loved it and have loved it ever since. And it has faded VERY little! And now I just want change! I know what I want and I need advice on what I'm doinG. I want to go to a medium-light blondeish champagne color and then have bleach highlights. Now to do this I will probably have to strip my hair, because I am afraid it won't lift being so dark! But I do have a plan b! I was thinking that if this didn't work I could just leave my hair the color it is and have major bleach highlights put in! That way you could see very LITTLE brown and lots of blonde! I really just need the pro's and con's of stripping my hair because ultimatley that's what I wanted to do but I could always go with plan be if needed!HELP:confused: !
    PopcornSunshineKisses Posts: 60, Reputation: 4

Jan 29, 2008, 08:55 PM
    I've dyed my hair so much and if you really want that color Wait a little bit longer
    Use Hair products Perell Baking soda and shampoo Dish Soap to wash your hair it will get the color you have now out and then if you have too Bleach it I wouldn't Recommend it because it really kills your hair Especially if you don't wait acouple months after already dying it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I safely darken bleach blond hair? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had my hair bleached for the first time. I have been dying it a light ash blond for a few years now and decided to try to go platinum. I don't like it at all, it is way too light for me. I was wondering if I could color it to a darker blonde shade. Will it hold the color? Should I use...

I need to strip my hair of blue dye. [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: my natural hair color is red. and i dyed the tips of my hair and my bangs blue. but its fading into a greenish color, and it looks horrible. i need to get rid of the blue from my tips. wat would be the best way to do this. i can't go to a salon. so i am prolly gonna do it at home, wat...

I want to strip my hair and go platnum, but I'm scared [ 1 Answers ]

I'm one of hose people who really loves bright random colors set off with a dark brown. So far my hair has been blue, pink, red, and purple within the last three years. For a long time it was its natural color and back in march I randomly decided to dye it dark brown and purple. Depressingly the...

"strip" hair color [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all! I am new and I guess I am blind. I know I was supposed to ask this question in the "appropriate" category but I didn't see one for my question. I would just like to know what to do in order to "strip" hair color off my hair so I can be all natural? Something that will not "fry" my scalp...

View more questions Search