Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    closefriend29 Posts: 37, Reputation: 6

Jan 28, 2008, 07:29 AM
    Do women like giving oral?
    Do women like giving a oral? Because being a man I always feel only I get pleasure. What does the girl get out of it?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2008, 08:35 AM
    My wife does... I don't even have to beg for it. Besides she told me so. In fact I rarely have to even ask for one.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 28, 2008, 10:53 AM
    I do. It's a great feeling of power and control, really--and I like knowing that what I do turns my partner on, which turns me on even more in turn.

Of course, I like *receiving* oral too!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 28, 2008, 12:11 PM
    Some do, and get great pleasure from it, and some don't.
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Jan 28, 2008, 01:32 PM
    I like pleasuring my man. There's a certain sense of satisfaction knowing you can do exactly what he wants. That's all the pleasure that I need.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2008, 02:36 PM
    I loved to "feel up" my special boyfriends and could orgasm just from that.

I was never much for oral sex except for my husband, rather a really, really special man. :) I have to laugh, the night I lost my virginity, my boyfriend asked for oral sex, and so I went to it, only to hear laughter and, "It's not a corncob!" LOL!

Memories!
    LOLOL!
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2008, 06:46 PM
    My partner would probably say sometimes yes, sometimes no.

When I step out of the shower and she is waiting for me in the bath, motioning for me to come over to her Now... well, that's about the sexiest thing in the world. She's doing it just to get me off... right then, immediately.

Likewise, when I pull her hips to the edge of the bed at 5am and kiss her softly until she practically pulls at my head and makes it hard to breathe... well, its about the best damn way to start the day.

What does she get out of it when she goes down?

When its oral just to get me off, and not oral to precede intercourse, I think its part power and part kindness.

My partner knows I can get off in her anytime. There is no problem with that.

So she and I both see oral as a "gesture" of complete pleasure. Sure, I know if I can get her off orally that she is "primed" for sex... but I tend to think of oral as a "selfless act"... I LOVE seeing her arch her back and moan, I LOVE seeing her touch herself because she just cannot hold back.

Tell me that there is ANYTHING sexier than a woman getting off, with your mouth on her, and her hands on her breasts with her back arched... I think you are an idiot if you thing otherwise.

That said, why can't she feel the same about you getting off orally?
    LifePaparazzi Posts: 86, Reputation: 9

Jan 28, 2008, 07:40 PM
    No, most women find it disgusting. However, love will make a woman do many strange things. But in general, NO Guys, don't fool yourselves in to believing otherwise. A woman may tell you they enjoy it, but the joy is in giving... not doing.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 28, 2008, 07:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LifePaparazzi
    No, most women find it disgusting. However, love will make a woman do many strange things. But in general, NO Guys, don't fool yourselfs in to believing otherwise. A woman may tell you they enjoy it, but the joy is in giving..... not doing.

Maybe I'm not most women, but I actually DO enjoy it.

Most of my female friends do, too.

Of course, none of us are in any way sexually repressed, either, and most of us have done things we never would have thought of doing when we were new to sex.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2008, 07:54 PM
    I enjoy it as well. I like knowing that I am the reason that my husband is pleased and satisfied. Giving him oral actually satisfies me as well. :)
    LifePaparazzi Posts: 86, Reputation: 9

Jan 28, 2008, 08:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen
    Maybe I'm not most women, but I actually DO enjoy it.

Most of my female friends do, too.

Of course, none of us are in any way sexually repressed, either, and most of us have done things we never would have thought of doing when we were new to sex.

Well, then it may be a matter of up-bringing. But all the women I have been around, always told me they hated it.
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Jan 28, 2008, 09:17 PM
    Yeah, not all women hate it, actually I would say more women enjoy it, knowing that they can please their man in other ways. I actually like the taste of come, it tastes kind of like a milkshake with a little salt and a touch of lemon. Plus, it's good for you! :)
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2008, 09:28 PM
    My exp is that its all over the place concerning like/dislike.

One woman who was all but a sex fanatic... she could get off all the time, anywhere... disliked oral to completion for the man. She thought he ought to just go in the bath and finish the job off himself. She was lucky she was good in bed otherwise.. it was a terrible mentality. Lucky for her she was sexy as sin.

That said, as always, a person should only do what they are comfortable enough trying. We all explore our sexual boundaries in increments. What was once unreasonable or unthinkable becomes desirable and even needed.

If sex is just about the big O, then anything less than that is a failure... which is a waste of time and effort. I love to hit that climax with my lover holding me and controlling me as much as the next man, but if its just an "obligatory" act that isn't enjoyed, then its really not about sex. At least not healthy, good sex.
    jasondbel Posts: 165, Reputation: -6

Jan 29, 2008, 02:16 AM
    Some girls gave me oral sex so much it turned me off after a awhile some would not even consider it. But the best sex I ever had was the in love sex then nothing like that matters.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2008, 06:03 AM
    No, most women find it disgusting. However, love will make a woman do many strange things. But in general, NO Guys, don't fool yourselfs in to believing otherwise. A woman may tell you they enjoy it, but the joy is in giving..... not doing.
    I have no doubt some don't like it... but I wouldn't go as far as saying most don't.

That's the same as saying most guys don't like going down on their lady. Obviously there will be some that don't but not all or even most.

I'll go out on a limb and say most women that won't have a lot of other inhibitions as well. That's been my experience over the last 30 years since my first time.
    BROCKSGIRL86 Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Jan 29, 2008, 01:10 PM
    I LOVE IT. I love feeling that power. I can go as fast or slow as I want, just to know that my husband is enjoying every min of it just makes me want him more, then when I can't take it I jump him. But its wired he does not want it all the time. Somedays he just wants to do it.

Do men like getting BJs from us? Or do you just want to by pass it sometimes and just "do it"?

Jan 29, 2008, 02:46 PM
    Men probably want a bj more than anything
    orgless Posts: 118, Reputation: 0

Jan 29, 2008, 04:29 PM
    I do it, he likes it, I don't,
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2008, 04:41 PM

When men say that most or all women find something of a sexual nature disgusting I have found the problem is with them, not the women they know - usually the problem is hygiene.

The women they are discussing this with are speaking of THEM, not ALL men, just not using those terms.

Jan 29, 2008, 06:50 PM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    Following you around I'm coming to the conclusion that you just have to be the opposition.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

No Oral! [ 8 Answers ]

My husband will not give me oral sex. We have been married for 6 months and have been dating for three years. We lived together for two years. He calls himself "inexperienced" because he has only been with one other woman besides me. Let me start by saying that I LOVE to give oral to men. It...

Why do straight women fool around with straight women: An open discussion. [ 55 Answers ]

Ever wondered why straight women fool around with other straight (or gay) women? Ever tried it? Ever regretted it? Thoughts?

Motion on visitation -oral or non oral argument? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in New Jersey and plan to represent myself in a motion to increase visitation to allow for a midweek overnight. I'm completing the forms to do this myself and it asks if I would want a oral argument or non-oral argument in front of the judge. I would preferably want a non-oral as I think my...

Oral [ 41 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been dating for a year, and I love her very much. We have a mutually fulfilling sexual relationship, and we communicate well. Recently, I told her of my fantasy of her performing oral sex on me and swallowing my sperm. She said that would be "gross," and has never brought...

Oral [ 8 Answers ]

Does all women love oral sex? What about oral in other part of body" Not just **** (Moderator note. Removed offensive language. Please see announcement on this board and site rules)

View more questions Search