Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Worried Guy Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Feb 3, 2006, 08:55 PM
    Bump/Pimple on Penis
    Hi. I am 13-years-old, and discovered yesterday that I have a pimple-like bump near the bottom of my penis. I can't really say if it is on the back or the front, because I really don't know which is which. It's not on the side facing myself, but the other side facing away. Anyway, when I found it yesterday, it was white, and obviously filled in a white subsance, looking a lot like pus or ***. I squeezed it and drained it of the fluid, so now is it just a pinkish, small bump. There are no side affects to it... It doesn't hurt when I urinate or anything. I can hardly even tell it's there, unless I touch it. I, of course, have never had sex, but I'm still worried that I may have some type of desiese. Is there any way that that is possible? I do masturbate frequently... And I have never heard of having a pimple on the penis...

Please explain what this could be, and what I should do to get rid of it.
    educatedhorse_2005 Posts: 500, Reputation: 78

Feb 3, 2006, 09:53 PM
    It will go away it was a pimple and that happens the same way you get them on your face so make sure you keep it clean all the time and lay off masterbating for a while

Feb 3, 2006, 09:55 PM
    All right, that's what I figured, I just wanted some confirmation.
    ger* Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2006, 11:04 PM
    Hey I don't think it from masterbating, I'm 14, I masterbate reguraly too. Yo probably just need to keep a little more clean and you won't have that problem anymore.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2006, 06:45 AM
    Hi,
    A bump or pimple is normal. It can be an "oily skin" gland issue, causing it to appear in the first place. If it doesn't go away, say in about 3 or 4 weeks, I would have it checked out by a doctor.
    There have been many questions about this previously. Best of luck.

Feb 5, 2006, 01:20 PM
    Hi, me again. I was just wondering if it would be wise to put acne medication on the pimple, to speed up the process. I really want this thing gone NOW! :mad:

And also, why do most of you seem to think that there is something wrong with masturbating? It's perfectly normal, especially for someone my age.
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Feb 5, 2006, 01:27 PM
    No do not put anything on it, to speed up healing you are fine, just keep it clean. It will heal just fine. The next time you go to the doctor talk to him about this, he will help you out. You should also talk to dad or mon about it, you do not have to tell them every thing just enough to get and answer. I am a mom my daughter will ask me anything, most of the time it embarrasses me and not her and she gets a kick out of seeing me squirm.

Feb 5, 2006, 02:00 PM
    Well, I'm not going to tell my parents unless a month has passed, and it is still there. Otherwise, it's pointless, if it's just going to go away on its own. This is an embarressing subject, you know.

Thanks everyone, for all of your help. Now I just have to pray that this thing goes away soon.
    rarechild Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2006, 05:53 AM
    Worried guy, I'm 18, and I tried poping a small white 'pimple' on the bottom of my penis, thinking that it was a spot. In fact I now think that it was a gland, because I have many of the same on my testicles. However, I popped myne around a year ago and myne is still here. When I pop it a small amount of white puss comes out, and it comes bk after a few days. I have no pain when urinating or anything. I was worried at the time but I seem OK... I have nott seen a doctor though, and seeing as I have had this 4 such a long time I will definitely think about going...

Feb 10, 2006, 07:30 PM
    Well, I'm certain that mine's going away, it's scabbing up like a pimple does. But yeah, if it's been there for that long, I'd definitely go see a doctor.
    Stormy69 Posts: 290, Reputation: 98

Apr 12, 2006, 01:47 AM
    Guys please stop popping ANYTHING you find on your penis or testicles.. you are creating open wounds that will thrive on infection from the environment " down there" just leave things be. Most likely they are hair folicles that become clogged. Once you pop... off it may drop!;)
    T-MaKK Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2008, 06:16 AM
    I'm 16 and something similar. I got one atm and its freakin mad.. it's the biggest one I've had.

I usually pop the little suckers in the shower.. it hurts like a hot jaggered peic of glass up your.. yeah...

Anyway.. I usually get the "puss" commin out.. though it seems thicker and more solid then a facial pimple and also a little blood.

I wouldn't say I get them regularly.. but often enough to worry me.

Id consider myself prty clean so I'm thinking they MAY be stress related.. or that could be bs.. who knows..
    h3p Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2008, 10:45 PM
    Hi man, I am 21,. I too had that pimple thing on my penis... I thought I had STD... but a second thought... on reading about STD is that... you have to have sex to (insert your thing in a )... I got that at the age of 18 the first one was white puss pimple... it went away after a week with no marks,. then I have small pimples all around my penis... then I started cleaning my penis trice or more times a day... not masterburating(tried hard not to masturburate)... then it started reducing... Technically that is a common disease called... sebaceous prominence... I googled and found same pimple like penis on net... here is the pic grab it and that website have more info about it...
    sebaceous-prominence.com / Wishbones Pictures (Pieb's Method)
    mayo vanego Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2009, 08:22 PM

Hello worried guy, could you please answer me. I just discovered this same scenario a few minutes ago, I decided to pop it, a little but of puss came out, followed like a little bleeding. It scared me but also seems like a normal pimple. Has yours gone away ?
    Lucas2009 Posts: 129, Reputation: 21

Jul 8, 2009, 04:44 PM
    Pimples at the base of the penis are very normal and very common. Worry when it's a pimple at the head of the penis. Then it could be an STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease.) Keep it clean, and don't worry. You can buy over the counter medication. Stuff like acne body wash. Don't use the stuff made for face acne as that might be too strong. The acne body washes are made for acne on neck, back, chest, buttocks, etc. Oh and as for masturbation... don't listen to people who'll tell you its wrong or your go blind or it caused your pimple. That's all BS.
    Growinup410 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2009, 12:44 AM
    A worried guy I'm 13 I have the same problem now but this is the 2nd time its happen I do masturbate but after it happen again I stopped I put gold bond itching powder on it try that
    Heskula Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2009, 05:21 PM

I have a bump on my penis, it came very fast, within 10 minutes, I am 13, I masturbait regularly, the right side of my penis (unerect) is large(bumb about 2.5cm doesn't really hurt, it sticks to the skin, (erect it's the same but hurts abit when I push it) I searched it up immediately and came here and asked, afraid its something bad.. D:
    Dman1991 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2009, 07:30 PM
    I have the same kind of thing but its no white on top I've had it 4 2 days and I'm really worried it feels like a pimple . But the other think is that I have two of them. I went for around 3 days without washing because I was in the bush so could this be the cause? But also on top of that I have had unsafe sex but that was like 4 months ago and haven't had any since what should I do ? If anyone could help it would be great thanks
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2009, 01:11 AM
    Hi all who continue to respond on this thread!

Just so you know, this thread is dated from 2006 and is now archived. That means that it isn't generally visible, unless someone happens to visit the forum topic area or finds it in a search on the Internet.

So, the likelihood of someone else from the site who might respond isn't very likely.

If you have a separate question, then it would be best to be starting a new thread so that what you ask will be readily visible on the site by anyone.

Thanks!
    DuBiDumDum Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2009, 01:28 PM
    Hi Worried Guy, Has yours gone away?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on penis [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I was looking around before and noticed that on the shaft of my penis there was one single bump, it was a little bit red at first, but then I squeezed it a little and some white stuff started coming out of it, when I finished squeezing it out, the red-ness was gone and the bump is going...

Penis bump [ 7 Answers ]

All right so like many other of zillions of forums on the internet. I am going to ask for some help like all the others did... So I woke up 2 days ago and was in the bathroom before I was going to shower and I noticed a large bump on the right side of my penis shaft... Iam a 17 year old male -...

View more questions Search