Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blazablaza Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2008, 04:39 PM
    No lights on 2002 Lexus ES300
    How do I change the headlight bulbs on a 2002 Lexus ES300?
    The manual doesn't tell me nor do I want to go to the dealer and pay $100.00 per side for replacement:eek:
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jan 17, 2008, 06:44 PM
    Are you certain the bulbs are both needed? Have you checked all of the headlamp settings?

The bulb loads into the backside of the headlamp housing. Access may be limited, on either side.
    After obtaining the replacement, unplug the lamp harness and rotate the retainer/cover.

Name:  1A.gif
Views: 1940
Size:  5.3 KB

Carefully rotate the bulb to unlock and remove.

Name:  1B.gif
Views: 1775
Size:  6.6 KB

CAUTION: DO NOT TOUCH THE GLASS PORTION OF THE BULB.
    Just your skin oil can destroy the bulb glass and significantly shorten its life.
    I hope this helped.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lexus-Nexus access [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for someone who has access to Lexus-Nexus. I need info on the murder of Mary Jakubiak in Chicago area (Cook County, Illinois). It is believed that she was murdered by her husband, Michael Jakubiak, circa July to Sep 1930. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

2002 Ford Explorer Brake Lights Remain On After I Park And have left the Car. [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I am wanting to know why my rear lights remain on after I have parked and removed my key form the ignition. I don't even use the rear lights during daytime. Leads me to believe the lights must be brake lights. Can anybody tell me why these lights remain on? After I removed the Brake...

2002 Chevy Cavalier - Dash lights [ 1 Answers ]

I have lost my owners manual which has a guide to the "idiot lights". There is a light that looks like a camera that has just come on. It does not stay on. Could you please help me out. I don't know what this light means and have been unable to find anything online. I work during all business...

2002 dodge lights [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 and just replaced the factory radio but after wiring it up I realized that I didn't use the dimmer wire from the truck. Now when I shut the truck off my lights go off(even if the switch is on) when they used to stay on for a min or so. And when I open my door to get in...

1994 gs300 lexus, [ 1 Answers ]

It will not stay runinning, I have replaced computer ,crank sensors

View more questions Search