Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    naughty_22911 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2006, 08:56 PM
    Convert RAR.files to mp3
    How do i convert rar files to mp3.
    cajalat Posts: 469, Reputation: 66

Dec 24, 2006, 09:12 PM
    Rar files are similar to ZIP files. You can download an evaluation of winrar from www.rarlabs.com which will uncompress rar files.
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Dec 24, 2006, 09:15 PM
    I believe what you have are rar zipped files. If so what you need is ZipGenius --Its free and spy ware free
    You will have to select unzip here [ from context menu]to make it easy to find the files
    http://www.majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=4696
    Click the flag closest to where you live --
    mani_jeddah Posts: 75, Reputation: -1

Jan 15, 2008, 08:37 AM
    Actually .rar files are compressed files with different components
    I think your prob is that someone gave you that file as mp3 file and you have a problem
    Just download winrar from Free Windows Software Download -> install -> right click on the file -> extract here then you will find the original file

Enjoy it...
    Remember winrar setup is free of cost
    BrittStarBright Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2009, 08:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mani_jeddah View Post
    actually .rar files r compressed files wid diffrent components
    i think ur prob is that some1 gave u that file as mp3 file n u have a problem
    just download winrar from Free Windows Software Download -> install -> right click on the file -> extract here then u will find the original file

enjoy it....
    remember winrar setup is free of cost

Hey! Thank you very much, this works for me even though for someone else. Haha. :))

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I combine multiple rar files into 1 video? [ 2 Answers ]

I recently downloaded a movie which came in 8 rar files. I want to combine them into 1 video file. I used winrar but those files are password protected. When I enter the password it opens but when I try to extract 1 of those rar files, it says CRC error after 70% extraction. Tell me a way to...

Convert Ra,rm To Mp3 [ 1 Answers ]

Using Mini-Stream Ripper version 2.7.5.100 2006.10.19 , working fine but it is 30 days trial version. Suggest me free software and where available. Or any one can give serial no of crack of above version. Thanks S.K JAIN [email protected]

How to convert .ra to mp3? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everybody. I am looking for a software to convert my .ra musics to mp3... I've found some "trial version" softwares, each of which has kind of disabilities. I did not find a full version for free. Do you know one? Thx in advance.

Converting from rar to mp3? [ 5 Answers ]

How do I convert rar files to mp3 format?

View more questions Search