EIFS EXPERT Posts: 126, Reputation: 8

Jan 10, 2008, 03:21 PM
    Why do we love head?.
    Let me count the reasons..

1. It feels really good.
    2. What's not to like.
    annabanana_01 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jan 10, 2008, 03:31 PM
    I Ask My Husband That All He Tells Me Is " It Feels Good" Im Like Ok! But That Still Does Not Answer "my" Question. I Guess We Will Never Know B Cus We Are Not Guys.

Jan 10, 2008, 03:37 PM
    A women's mouth is the next best thing. It's 98 degrees and has a tongue. Now if we can do something about them teeth. :D
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2008, 04:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by EIFS EXPERT
    A womens mouth is the next best thing. It's 98 degrees and has a tongue. Now if we can do something about them teeth. :D
    The tongue does make a difference... and no, I'm not saying I prefer oral over intercourse. I've had a stretch of time where all I got was oral and I desperately missed intercourse, and likewise, going a long time without oral can work on me too.

But back to the tongue. For the guys... do you notice a difference between the sensations when the woman is traditionally facing you, her feet toward yours whether you are standing or not, versus when she's turned around 180 degrees, as she would be in 69 or if she's just on the bed approaching you from the other direction?

I think the 69 approach feels more lush. And with 69 you get your hands all over great parts of her body.

Now as for pleasing the woman in 69 to orgasm, I've never done it. The angle is all wrong. It might get some things going, but I've never been able to get a woman off in 69, and one lover said she liked to please me that way, but just to leave her alone. Again... bad, bad angle for me to hit all the right areas for her.

So men... do you notice what I do about the approach angle?

And while were on it, women who like oral... where do you like to be when you get it and what approach is best.

I've had most success with the woman on the edge of the bed, often a pillow under her tush, me on my knees on the floor. Any thoughts?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2008, 07:07 AM
    Exactly what you have to do will depend on size and build of both people. While I am a fair bit taller than my wife I find the 69 position can work pretty well if you do it right. What position she is in makes no difference as long as its comfortable for her. But 3 weeks out of 4 69 is preffered. I'd say 90% of the time we can get within 30 seconds of each other when getting off. And hitting it right on the head (simultaneous climaxes) about 40% of the time.

Try that if you are just casually dating... Being married for a long time does have several advantages.

Jan 11, 2008, 08:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy
    Exactly what you have to do will depend on size and build of both people.
    I couldn't agree more. I remember of one time when I was with a lady who was... shall we say, pleasantly plump. Well anyway, that woman damn near suffocated me because she was so into it, not my skills per se, I think it was my whole face. I literally had to bench press her the hell off me. Needless to say I never called her back. :mad:
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2008, 09:01 AM
    Interesting about the diff experiences w 69. My partner needs a really soft, light touch and she also tends to need to be mentally focused on herself, without a lot of other "distraction" when getting oral... so I think part of it is mental distraction, and part is she prefers a diff approach. Done the way she prefers, and with her mentally in it, oral is mostly a guaranteed home run.

Previous lover, I think, couldve done fine w 69, since she was soooo easy to get off, but I honestly can even recall our trying it!. been too long. Must not have been memorable, eh?

And before her, always seemed like 69 was used as precursor for intercourse.

Do you notice a difference in sensation from the position like I mentioned (seems more "lush" with her tongue gliding over the top instead of under)?
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2008, 11:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kp2171
    do you notice a difference in sensation from the position like i mentioned (seems more "lush" with her tongue gliding over the top instead of under)?

Not with the way my wife does it. :D
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 11, 2008, 05:05 PM
    69 while your both on your sides, is less strenuous, and longer sensually.
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2008, 05:24 PM
    I agree oral on your side, at least for a guy, feels different... and "good" different.

Lets face it... oral is great, however you can get it.

But I just noticed the last few times my partner did oral in a 69 position without her getting oral... and she's does all oral well by the way... when approached from "above" like 69 it felt different, meaning better.

Part of this is mental. I like how it feels different to run my hands over her back and to feel her rear so close... not to mention you have more freedom to touch her chest, but I also thought the tongue over the top felt better.

We haven't heard from the women yet...

Women...

Wheres the best place to get oral? Any "props" like pillows?

I've already said edge of bed is my mates preferred place.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2008, 11:10 PM
    Smoothy said it, it's about focus. I find it very difficult to focus on what I'm getting when we're doing a 69. Number 1 problem for my girlfriends and I who have talked about it is that no matter how you slice it, someone's b-hole is in someone's face. It can work and is an incredible exercise in a full circle connection. It's just easier to give and then take.

Angle, all I can think about is that he can stick his nose in my...
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 12, 2008, 12:43 AM
    I just can't concentrate on 2 things at once... I like to either focus on giving, or focus on receiving.

That being said... receiving standing up (leaning against the wall, or the back of the couch for support) is nice, as is just laying on my back, propped up with a pillow or 2. The best way, though, for me, is to just sit on his face :)
    Ccg1003 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jan 12, 2008, 12:50 AM
    It's a different feeling. Sometimes its just hype. But honestly I don't think its better than actual intercourse(without a condom)
    aggie4life08 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Jan 25, 2008, 04:29 PM
    I'm a guy and I would rather give head than receive. It is not that I don't enjoy it, but I want my Woman to enjoy sex as much as I do. Really, he is just being selfish.
    closefriend29 Posts: 37, Reputation: 6

Jan 26, 2008, 03:55 AM
    giving head to a beautiful woman with beautiful skin and clean genitals is really... mmm. U make her feel a goddess, giv her pleasure,. the satisfaction on her face is a sight u can never forget. Also the aroma of a woman's p**** is really wonderful it makes u feel - I got no words. Also it's the best expression of love. It's the ultimate expression of love - that u love a person so much. The woman will quiver her hips, push herself on your face, wanting more - (some people will find this writing offensive - its not meant to be offensive - but if u love a person to the extremees - giving head is the best thing u can do.) the person will never for get it.
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2008, 05:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by simoneaugie
    Smoothy said it, it's about focus. I find it very difficult to focus on what I'm getting when we're doing a 69. Number 1 problem for my girlfriends and I who have talked about it is that no matter how you slice it, someone's b-hole is in someone's face. It can work and is an incredible exercise in a full circle connection. It's just easier to give and then take.

Angle, all I can think about is that he can stick his nose in my...
    I'm pretty good at having two different things going on in my head at once. Maybe that's why its easy for me. I'm multi-lingual and can hold conversations with two different people in two different languages without a lot of trouble.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This Guy is Stuck in my head!--is it love? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi people, I really do think I'm in love here.. I mean this guy is perfect! Sweet, charming, cute, just adorably awesome! I truly think he's the one.. he gives me butterflies-he sits by me everyday-he IM's me everyday-when he sings he makes me all happy and tingly-hes just so nice to me-yet like...

Shower head leaking from bottom of head [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to install a new hand held shower head and I put a washer into the wall part and stopped it from coming out of there but now the water sprays out of the bottom of the head instead of coming out of the actual head

Head over heels in love! [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend broke up with me 2 dys before she left australia to go to Ohio as a camp instructor. We had been together for 18 months, and this trip is her dream, however part of the dream didn't include having a boyfriend -ie being able to hook up with whoever, whenever, so she split up. I know...

What if you getting this pic in you head about breaking up with the one you love [ 3 Answers ]

Hi like all the time I get this felling that I should brake up with this girl and it also hard because your parents are tell you to do it. What should I do>

View more questions Search