Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clanmac Posts: 37, Reputation: 3

Jan 8, 2008, 06:16 PM
    Ps2 modifying easy or hard?
    I have a ps2 silver edition- slimline, how easy is it to chip and where is the best place to get a good chip from. Also how much am I looking to spend, if any one can help that would be great.

Thanks in advance.
    thematrix12 Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Jan 9, 2008, 12:40 AM
    Hi if I was you get a swapdisc I think its called.. you just put it in then it asks you to put in the game and you do it. No modding required! :D

Jan 9, 2008, 04:32 PM
    Exscuse my ignorance but what is a swapdisc,secondly where would I pick one up
    thematrix12 Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Jan 10, 2008, 12:34 AM
    Google it.. I'm sure there are some in this country for about £20. The only modding you have to do is to remove the front bezel of the dvd drive but this is easy..

max.

Jan 10, 2008, 03:10 PM
    Thank you very much
    terellowens Posts: 123, Reputation: 9

Jan 10, 2008, 03:16 PM
    Don't even have to do that now there's an external mod so u can play all you games search on the net

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hard drive easy question! Help! And 1 hard one! [ 6 Answers ]

undefined I have two questions first is the hard one I tried out a trial version of "folder locker" which locks up and encrypts (I guess) your deata so no one else can see it when they are on your computer.. it also lkets you lock down entire drives.. so somehow I went to lock down my o drive and...

How Easy/Hard is it to Obtain Text Messages [ 2 Answers ]

My provider says that all deleted text messages are gone. If I want records or my previous text how can I access or obtain them? Do I have to take a legal route? If so is this hard or expensive?

Landlord modifying lease without tenant agreement [ 3 Answers ]

I have a commercial lease in the state of Kentucky that states that the Landlord is responsible for providing adequate heat for the services of massage therapy and payment for all said utilities. The building was sold and the new landlord wants to install thermastats that moniter kwh and bill...

Question about modifying a visitation order? [ 22 Answers ]

Hi there. I have a question in regards to modifying a visitation order. My ex right now has reasonable and liberal visitation. He is an over the road truck driver and pops in and out of town whenever. He does give me notice but I have attempted many times to try to talk to him about coming to some...

Modifying a HPS ballast, spooky! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi chaps, I have a 400W Metal Halide bulb and ballast. The bulb socket is permanantly attached to the end of the ballast and the unit is designed to hang vertically from the opposite end of the ballast. I would like to separate the ballast from the bulb by two meters. I have opened the ballast...

View more questions Search