Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AndAllOfThisWasYourFault Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jan 26, 2006, 06:46 PM
    Help! Boyfriend Problems..
    Im 16 and I've been dating this really great guy for 7 months. Everythings fine but, lately we've been fighting CONSTANTLY! I love him to death, but I don't know what's up with this sudden change... what should I do?
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Jan 26, 2006, 06:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by AndAllOfThisWasYourFault
    Im 16 and ive been dating this really great guy for 7 months. Everythings fine but, lately we've been fighting CONSTANTLY! I love him to death, but I don't know whats up with this sudden change...what should I do?
    Did you ask him what is going on? Start with him first because he is the one that knows?

Jan 26, 2006, 06:52 PM
    You I've talked to him.. hes like "its a good thing that we fight"
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2006, 06:54 PM
    Perhaps he is losing interest in you.

Jan 26, 2006, 06:54 PM
    ya ive talked to him..hes like "its a good thing that we fight"
    It is healthy to disagree, not to fight, that is wrong, fighting does not solve anything it just amplifies what is all ready wring.
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2006, 06:57 PM
    That's not a lot of information to go on. You need to fill us in a little more.

But in case you don't I will go with a common case...

Communication is the key to any relationship. Without it, the relationship will die. When people are young, they often don't communicate much, usually because they are not too sure of things themselves.

Maybe you do something that bothers him but he is not willing to tell you because the open line of communication isn't there and therefore, he fears her may hurt you. (and vice versa... he may do things that bother you the same)

The problem is that all of these unspoken things create these bad apples in your relationship and soon they will rear their ugly head in ways that you don't even realize. Suddenly you get pissed off at him because he took too big of a bite of your sandwich, when the REAL reason why you are upset is because he was talking to Suzie at lunch yesterday. What makes it even worse, is that YOU MAY NOT EVEN REALIZE That's WHY YOU GOT PISSED! Its crazy, I know... but its true.

Bottom line... communication is key. Open that up. Talk to him. Find out what's bother him and share what's bothering you. Find out what can be done on both of your parts to get along better.

Jan 26, 2006, 06:58 PM
    Well he tells me that hed do anything for me and that he loves me and everything and he wants to like get married and stuff like that.. im not saying it's a bad thing id love that.. but honestly ever since well we had sex things got worse
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2006, 07:02 PM
    Ahha! The truth revealed! Lol

Still not a lot of info here. Is he just playing you for the sex? Fighting with you every time you two are together until he wants sex? This could be a common thing that young guys may do where they aren't really "into" the relationship but want to hang onto it for sex.
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2006, 07:03 PM
    If he really IS willing to do ANYTHING for you... then he should be willing to talk to you about this.

Tell him that you are sick of it and that you are going to bounce. You don't need this type of thing. If he really cares, he will try to resolve the situation.

Jan 26, 2006, 07:04 PM
    Well he actually did say that he liked how we fought because of the "make-up sex"

Jan 26, 2006, 07:05 PM
    He IS always telling me that I should "know my place"
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2006, 07:08 PM
    It is starting to sound more and more like what DrJizzle has predicted.

He is only trying to hang on to the "relationship" for the sex.

Jan 26, 2006, 07:09 PM
    No one should ever tell any one to know there place, you stand along side of one another, I have never stood behind my husband or he behind me, I think Jizzle is right he is playing you, and you are falling for it, it is sad because some guys can be not so nice people.

Jan 26, 2006, 07:11 PM
    Omg I feel like such a fool now... I guess he had me so like "convinced" I guess you could say I just didn't realize it... omg... thats kind of sad

Jan 26, 2006, 07:11 PM
    well he actually did say that he liked how we fought because of the "make-up sex"
    he is using you,

Jan 26, 2006, 07:13 PM
    Omg that drjizzle guy is good..
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2006, 07:15 PM
    Yes, yes I am lol

Jan 26, 2006, 07:21 PM
    Omg! I wish this thing had something so people can just like talk instead of waiting 10 minutes for sum1 to say something
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2006, 07:45 PM
    Early sex and the lose of interest in you.
    Lots of guys go with girl to have sex, period. So if the girl gives it up very early in the relationship the guy has succeeded in his mission and might never really get interested in the girl. But if the girl waits for a long period before she gives up the sex it is possible that the guy will spend enough time with the girl and find out enough about her that he will find out that there is something that he really likes about the girl and he will stay around even if he is not getting sex.
    This is a lesson that all young girls should learn. Learn how far to go and still not give into intercourse with the guy. You might find out that he gets "into you" because you are you and not for sex.

Jan 26, 2006, 07:46 PM
    We've been dating seven months... we only started having sex a month ago

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend doesn't want sex as much as me. [ 20 Answers ]

This is kind of embarrassing to post, but my boyfriend doesn't want sex as much as I do. It's great when we do it, but it's a problem just getting him IN the mood. I mean, we normally have sex once every one to two days, but that's not really enough for me, and if I want to go again immediately...

Me boyfriend never wants to have sex! [ 23 Answers ]

We have been together for about 1 year and a half almost. Around the 10th month mark... he seemed to have lost the drive, and I have a high sex drive. I wouldn't mind it every day. But it slowly stopped. Tomorrow will be a month since we've had sex. I have tried numerous times to talk to him about...

Boyfriend problems [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... a couple of days ago, I called my boyfriend and wanted to know if he wanted to go catch a movie with me. He declined, saying that he already was out with a couple of his guy friends who I really don't get along with. Anyway, I called my best friend and we both went to a pizzeria. While we...

Is my boyfriend gay? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi need some advice please went out last night as I do every Friday to local with my boyfriend and week after week when he's had a drink he flirts with men he touches their nipples and feels their asses he says he's just having a laugh but I kind of worried now and people commenting on it. My best...

The ex boyfriend. Help. [ 6 Answers ]

I hate to say it-but I am obsessed. And I need help. I dated this guy. We had an extraordinary relationship. He was a very different kind of guy that I have ever dated. You know, the usual SEX SEX SEX boyfriend. That was just: not him. I found myself wanting it more then he did! That's...

View more questions Search