Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fractionation Man Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2007, 07:37 PM
    Kitchen sink sprayer hose water connection
    The hose from my sprayer connects under my sink with an almost air-hose type connection with a small O-ring. (which is fine), What seemed to be left after it came off was a plastic casing in two parts, held together with wire. It comes from the manufacturer this way. Can anyone please explain how it goes back together, or what I need to fix it ?
    doug238 Posts: 1,560, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Jan 1, 2008, 01:09 AM
    I have installed a few of those. I can't remember if it was moen or price pfister. Basically the 'wire' is a clip that holds it together and catches the groove to hold it on. I have taken them apart but was able to reassemble while there and I don't remember how but remember it was easy.
    Fractionation Man Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2008, 10:03 AM
    Thanks doug238 your right. I went to menards and found one like mine called Quick Clik or something like that. The two plastic pieces fit into the connector and the wire holds them together ,and "click" it pops on like an airhose. (I lost the wire but a small rubber band worked perfectly.) Fractionation Man

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kitchen sink sprayer water smells [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! I am a newbie--any help is greatly appreciated! My problem is the kitchen sink sprayer. The water that comes out of it smells bad (kind of a moldy smell), but only for the first couple of seconds of use. After that the water seems fine. Also, if the sprayer was used very recently (as in...

Kitchen sprayer & hose [ 3 Answers ]

My kitchen sprayer no longer works. I replaced the sprayer and hose but it still does not work. What else could cause the sprayer not to work?

Kitchen sink sprayer leaking from under sink [ 1 Answers ]

My kitchen sink sprayer is leaking from underneath my sink. We just replaced the spray head part. Could it be the hose or what else could it be? Thank you!

Kitchen Sink w/sprayer hose plumbing diagram [ 1 Answers ]

I need a detailed diagram of how a sprayer hose is connected to the kitchen sink plumbing. I have looked everywhere but can't seem to find one that actually shows the sprayer hose and how is connected to the plumbing under the kitchen sink. I have found several that mention the sprayer hose but...

View more questions Search